Episode 56

September 21, 2017

10:26pm

**Liza Soberano sent you a friend request**

**Liza Soberano message you!**

Liza: Hello Marydale, this is Elizabeth. I made a new account just so I can find you. It appears that you've blocked me. Lol

Liza: I don't know how this message works for you but I just want to let you know that I've found out that you're going out with Edward and that everyone knows both of you are in a relationship and as far as I can remember it wasn't that long that you've told me that both of you are nothing but friends. I guess after our conversation you've been bothered with me and put a grudge against me. Just wanna know that Edward and I are fixing things up. I'm going home and will get what supposed to be mine from the start. I'm telling you this because you deserve to know.

Liza: I hope I get to meet you and talk to you in person once I get there. I wanna set everything straight to you once and for all. It's a shame that it may seem like our friendship ends here.

Seen
11:09pm

Marydale: Hala mam Liza. Nagkakamali po kayo, kaibigan lang po talaga kami ni Edward. Totoo po iyan 😭 Hindi ko po alam ang sinasabi mo pero kung tungkol sa chismiss yan, hindi po totoo iyon. Tsaka hindi po ako ang nag block sainyo!

Marydale: Wala po akong masamang hangarin sa inyong dalawa ni Edward. Kaibigan lang po talaga.

Seen
11:16pm

Liza: Let's just talk once I get there.

Marydale: Hala mam Liza. Wala po talaga 😭 Pero okay po. Basta, isa lang ang masasabi ko. Kaibigan lang po talaga kami ni Edward. Yun lang po. 😭😭💔

Seen
11:18pm

***

Semptember 21, 2017
11:20pm

**Donato was active 2 hours ago**

Marydale: DONNNNNNAT???!!! HELP!! 😭😭💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔