You Point Out One Of Your Flaws & He Gets Mad ~

Seth: Your Shyness
To be shy wasn't really a flaw but in your head it was. You were quiet most of the time and you kept to yourself.Colby was planning on having a few friends over when you decided to share your feelings with him. "Love? What if your friends don't like me?" He scoffed and shook his head, "Why wouldn't they like you? And if they didn't I'd beat their asses." You shook your head, "It wouldn't be their fault. I'm not exactly talkative and they'll probably think I'm boring." You sighed before Colby stopped what he was doing and took your face into his hands, "You are too special for them not to like you. I know you can be shy but that's one of the things I love about you. Don't ever put yourself down for something that makes you who you are." His tone was harsh but you knew it wasn't directed towards you but towards the words you'd said. You nodded and pecked his lips. "I'm sorry," you whispered. He shook his head, "Don't be."

Roman: Your Hips
You were walking towards your bedroom with Joe right behind you when you bumped into the corner of the table in the hall. You hissed in pain before Joe asked you if you were alright. You nodded but in reality you were bothered by the fact that you hadn't been close to the table but your wide hips had. "Baby girl, what's wrong?" Joe asked as the two of you made it into your bedroom. You sighed, "Well, that really hurt and maybe it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have these huge hips. I'm a fat ass in the making." Joe immediately turned his head towards you with a frown on his face, "Hey! Don't talk about yourself like that. I don't want to hear that again." His brow was furrowed and his posture was tense. You were about to protest but he interrupted you. "What did I just say?" He growled. You simply nodded and swooned inside because of how protective he was over you. Even if you were the one putting yourself down.

Dean: Your Lips
You were in the mirror trying to make your lips look bigger by over lining them with lipstick. In all honesty you looked foolish but you were desperate to get bigger lips without having to get surgery. "What the hell are you doing?" Jonathan asked as he appeared behind you. You jumped in fright and then realized that you resembled a clown. You sighed and wiped at your lips quickly from embarrassment. "My lips are so thin. Why didn't you tell me? Am I even a good kisser or did you say that to make me feel good?" You expressed before Jonathan scoffed. He grabbed the back of your neck and slammed your lips on his. The kiss was sloppy and heated but you didn't stop until Jonathan pulled away. With smeared lipstick on his mouth he looked you in the eye, "Your lips belong to me and I don't like when you talk bad about something that belongs to me. Understand?" He growled. You nodded and smiled a little before the two of you shared a messy kiss once again.