He Gets Injured During A Match

Seth: You expected nothing but the best from Colby when he wrestled. He wanted to be the best at his job and that meant he would do anything to achieve his goal. You watched anxiously as he jumped from the top ropes onto his opponent, Sheamus. Unfortunately Sheamus countered Colby's move and ended up kicking him in the mouth. You knew he was hurt when he didn't get back up even after he was pinned. You could see that there was blood leaking from his mouth and his teeth were covered in the red liquid. As Sheamus enjoyed his praise the medical team retrieved Colby and brought him to you. "His teeth are little loose and he bit his tongue," someone informed you as you began working on his mouth. "I'm fine," Colby slurred out. You just hoped he would heal fast and be able to wrestle by next week.

Roman: Joe always gave everything in him to win a match. That didn't exclude the painful beating he was receiving from his opponent, Braun Strowman. It didn't take long for Braun to retrieve a pair of kendo sticks. You watched in horror as Braun whipped Joe relentlessly until Joe countered Braun's attack. After successfully delivering a Samoan Drop, Joe pinned Braun and rolled over in pain. Despite the praise roaring from the crowd Joe was still down. The medical team reacted immediately and helped a limping Joe to the back. You sat in front of Joe and held his hands as the medic worked on his back. "Just a little scratched, baby girl. Nothing to worry about," he groaned before you kissed his forehead.

Dean: Jonathan was known for his extreme behavior in the ring. So it was no surprise when he pulled out a steel chair to beat his opponent, Cesaro. Before he could though he was cleverly distracted by Cesaro's tag team partner. Cesaro gained the upper hand and snatched the chair away from Jonathan. With no hesitation Cesaro slammed the chair onto Jonathan's back over and over. You could see that Jonathan was in pain from the way he tried to crawl away from Cesaro's attack. As the bell sounded due to Cesaro being disqualified you watched a medical team tend to Jonathan. You even ran up to the ring to check on Jonathan. "I'm good, baby. Just a cracked rib," he smiled. You shook your head but kissed his cheek as he smiled through the pain.