SETH'S WIN, ROMAN'S ABSENCE, & HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

That curb stomp was beautiful and then Dolph ruined it. Boy stay on the side and mind your business. The thing is though that Seth still won anyways. That interruption was for nothing.

Roman slapped the dog shit out of Baron Corbin and I had to watch it twice to be sure that had taken place. Like damn, I said whoop ass Roman but you almost killed that man 😂 Of course they'd remove Roman. They know he's about that on site life and they can't handle the truth. I predict Roman showing up again tonight though so it's all good.

ANNOUNCEMENT
After the Hybrid Roman series is completed I will be starting a second book. The Shield Preferences 2 will be up after the series is concluded. I've decided to do this so that I can put out more content without having a number of parts warning hanging over my head. I could care less about followers but in order to see the announcement for the release of The Shield Preferences 2 you should follow me.

The Shield Preferences 2 will include:
Vampire Seth, Roman, & Dean
Werewolf Seth, Roman & Dean
My usual rants but reformed and made better.
And so much more!

Thank you all for giving this book a chance and I hope you continue this journey with me when The Shield Preferences 2 is released.

Stay tuned for Roman Saves You From A Vampire | Hybrid Roman Pt. 4. Next Monday!