6

"bye mom, bye dad!" marcus says before closing the front door. we're going out to buy some ice cream with emma.

"okay, what flavor are you gonna get?" i ask emma as we're walking.

"i'm gonna get strawberry!" she says excited. i smile. i love my little sister, she's always so energetic and happy.

we get to the small kiosk and order our ice creams. then we sit down at the bench and start eating them.

"hi boys!" i hear a familiar voice behind my back. no please not right now when i'm with my sister.

"hi disa." i say when i turn around. "are you with astrid and adrian?" i ask when i don't see them.

"nah, i'm alone." she says. oh thank god. "i'm guessing this is your little sister?" she says gesturing to emma.

"i'm emma, and i'm ten!" emma says with a big smile. "are you martinus' or marcus' girlfriend?"

i almost drop my ice cream when emma asks that. why does she always have to ask so many questions.

"no, no! i've only known them for a week." disa laughs. i can hear emma let out a little disappointed 'oh.'

"uh, emma, i think we should start heading home now." marcus says pushing her. "it was nice seeing you, we should hang out soon!"

"yea, maybe tomorrow?" disa suggests.

"works for us, see you then." i say smiling before i turn around and we start heading home.

"emma don't embarrass me in front of my friends." marcus mumbles.

"why, do you like her?" i ask curiously.

"what? no! we've known each other for a week." marcus says quickly. "just eat your ice cream and shut up."

"you can still get interested in her in a week." i shrug my shoulders and go inside our house.
-
i'm laying in bed and just going through my phone since i have nothing else to do. all my friends are going to a party.

"martinus, marcus! there's someone at the door for you." dad yells from downstairs. i sigh and go downstairs.

"change your clothes gunnarsens, we're going out." adrian says. i think i know that means so i glance at my dad.

"umm, okay." marcus says and goes back upstairs. i go after him and go to my room.

i put on some jeans and a t-shirt. then i put on my shoes and go back downstairs where adrian is with marcus.

"bye dad, we'll be back later." marcus says and closes the door behind us. "so where are we going?"

"to the party, of course." adrian answers. i knew it.

"is disa there?" marcus asks. "a-and astrid?" he continues when he notices my expression.

"yea." adrian says and opens the door to the house with the party. i look around and see some people having fun and doing whatever.

"yo disa and astrid." adrian says. the girls turn around and say hi to us. "let's go, i have something to show you."

we all go upstairs to a room, i'm guessing it's someone's bedroom. there's a couple people there talking about something.