🌀13🌀

I know that I should have called her back but I just wanted to see her. I packed in front of her house and got out. I opened the door without knocking because I knew that she is home alone.Anna was not around. I didn't expect to see the sight before my eyes.

I could feel my wolf purr at the sight of our mate. Goddess, she is beautiful. Her t-shirt stood just on her mid thighs revealing the most beautiful lavish tan thighs. Her hair style showed most of her beautiful neck and i couldn't fight my eyes from dropping down from her face down to her pink pouty mouth watering lips.

Goddess.. She is going to kill me. She is perfect.

"Hi" her ruspy voice brought me back to reality.
I chuckled when i saw that i made her shy.. Cute

I walked to her and and took her tiny hand into mine. Sparks erupted, making her gasp and look up to me.

Her lips were parted from the gasp. I couldn't hold myself even though i knew i could i didn't.

I picked her up and her lips collided with mine and more fireworks erupted. Her legs wrapped around my waist i pushed her against the wall, she smiled as her mouth worked wonders to my feelings, lifting my mood up and creating a whole lot euphoria. Her hand was tugging at my hair and the other one around my neck.

I knew that i haven't seen him in like two days but man i missed this greek god. His hand was on my neck and the other one on my butt. He broke the kiss for me to catch my breath. His eyes piercing into mine but i was so caught up with looking at his eyes changing color from orange to it's normal sunset yellow only to realise that he was looking at me like something is wrong with me.

He sat on a couch and was about to get off his lap when he tightened his grip in my waist and growled. I was not trying to offend him. I thought i could sit beside him because the position itself was not okay... My t-shirt was up way too high. But i dont mind.

"Were you planning on ignoring my question and running away, little one? " he asked as his index finger went under my chin so that i look at him.

Did he ask me a question? Honestly, i don't remember.

" What question? " i asked

" I asked how you are " he clarified

" Oh.. Am.. fine, i think" i didn't know what to say. My stupid brain won't cooperate with me and the fact that i can feel his size underneath my butt is not good. 

He had a serious face, his eyes intense

"I don't want you to be shy around me, just be yourself-" he breathed
"-and don't hide your beautiful eyes from me, okay. "

I nodded

" How... How are you? " i made an attempt to talk to him like a normal girlfriend... Wait did i just say girlfriend... Oh fudgenuts!  I have a boyfriend, a handsome sexy, hot boyfriend!!

He smiled and said" Am tired, i had a meeting with other packs and am sorry i couldn't call you back. I just missed you and i came here as soon as i got out of the meeting. "

" Wait, you missed me? "

He nodded

" i missed you too! " without even thinking i hugged him and i froze the minute i realised that i just confessed that i missed him. Crap!

She missed me too and not only did she say it but she showed me when she hugged me. It is the first time she has opened up to me without holding back.

I hugged her for long time so that she could relax and know that she did nothing wrong. Actually am happy about it. It feels good and her voice is beautiful, i should get her to talk more.

Wait why did she freeze? Shit
I pulled her out of my embrace and asked her. Am a bad mate, i should have asked.

"Did i hurt your back!? "
But she surprised me and smiled. Why is she smiling, is she crazy? I have hurt her am she is smiling at me.

" No, am fine." her eyes twinkled.

"How, i mean are you sure, can i see? " she froze and nodded.

She got out of my lap and went to the foot of the stairs.

I looked at her puzzled. She smiled and ascended up the stairs slowly.

I got up and followed her.

She went to a room two doors down the hall and me, i still had that image of my mate's butt as she ascended the stairs.

"This is my room" she said as she opened the door and gestured me to get in and immediately i was eloped with my Clara's sweet scent. Her room was a good size with four poster bed at the center. I sat on a nearby armchair as she went inside a room with i assumed to be the closet.

After a few minutes she came out with a blue dress on. She looked amazing. The dress hugged her curves perfectly, she had no shoes on as she stepped towards me and turned her back to me.

I was immediately out of my chair in a whip. The dress had no back. It revealed the fading claw marks on Clara's beautiful back. I traced every mark wishing that i was there in time to prevent the torture.

I looked at the mirror that mirror in front of us and i couldn't believe what i saw in my mate's eyes...