19

Markhal marked me and i was... I don't know but i felt happy, loved and confident. I got out of bed to find a single rose and a note on the table.

      Am in my office but i will be right back as soon as i finish.
                              Love-  S

I smiled and looked outside and found a garden and his mom watering it.

I walked into the bathroom and stated at my mark.. It was a scar.. A beautiful scar of a black wolf. I smiled and headed for a shower.

I wore a jean with a grey sweater and black converse sneakers. I did a bun and decided to go to the kitchen.

As i was making myself waffles someone opened the door and i thought it was just his mom.

I sat down and i was about to eat when the girl from last time walked in wearing nothing but a dress too small and tight for her body.

She looked at me with disgust and said
"What are you doing here!? "
She was disturbing the peace and she was annoying.

" Eating of course. " i answered her like was the stupid one.

" Look i don't know who you are but Mark is my mate and i don't tolerate little human girls like you taking what's mine! " she bellowed to which i was calm.

In fact, i was too calm. I scratched my neck purposely to show her his mark.

She fumed and grabbed me and pused me against the wall
I winced at the pain.

Okay that's enough of being nice

I got up but her claws sunk in my sholders as she tossed me out the door to the back yard.

"I am the Luna, not you! " she said as she ran to me
I turned to my side just in time to dodge her fist.
I grabbed her ankles and lifted her up like she weighed nothing and tossed her against the tree

She growled and shifted into her brown wolf. She charged at me but i delivered a blow to her front leg, she went down again. And as she stood up, i had enough of this disrespectful she wolf.

She growled but i growled to which it was a surprise to me as well. It was more powerful to the point that the she wolf bowed her heard and whimpered.

"I am your Luna, show some respect mutt! " the voice i didn't recognize came out of my mouth stronger.

"What is happening here!? " A strong voice, Mark came out of the house and i looked around to see a few pack members looking.

Mark dismissed the spectators as the she wolf was taken away buy huge guys in black.

Mark looked at me for the first time that morning and i refused to meet his gaze.. Oohhh.. Am in trouble..

"Come with me" That's all he said as he passed me and got back into the house and up the stairs to his room with me in tow.

I closed the door and and looked at his back, he was a magnificent male specimen. Tall, lean and powerful.

I tooked at my feet, which were muddy. Waiting for my punishment.

He came and stood in front of me and i closed my eyes but i felt myself being crashed into his warm embrace.

I was too surprised to react.

He pulled back and examined my injuries which were only on my sholder.

He took out a firt aid kit and dressed my wound.

"I didn't know my little kitten could fight" his voice was full of nothing but amusement. I looked at his eyes and all the held was... pride!?

"Am not mad at you, i wasn't expecting you to show Stacy her place. " he said caressing my cheek

Soo, the she wolf has a name.. I should have killed the pathetic mutt

" Little one" i looked at him.

Her eyes were turning dark brown to black. Is she..

I hugged her and tild her to freshen up. After that i took her home. Anna was not home.  So i told her go get dressed am taking her out. I took my phone and made a few calls while i waited for her.

She didn't take long and she was descending down the stairs. Today is the day i introduce her to the pack and also hold the Luna ceremony.

She wore a white flowing dress with brown sandles. I kissed her and drove her back to the pack hiuse as the sun began to lower.

We talked on our way back to my pack.  She was more relaxed and open.

As we arrived all the lights in the house were off and there was no movement outside.

Markhal took me to the back of the pack house, which i found strange but i didn't ask.

I was about to ask him what's going on when the lights flicked on and everyone screaming "SUPRISE!"

A big tent was pitched that's when i remembered that it's my birthday. Anna was also here. I smiled as i looked up to Mark who wore a smile and i heard a voice inside my head

Happy birthday my kitten

I smiled at him and Anna and Mark's mom hugged me also. 

After the birthday wishes everyone gathered in the tent as Mark introduced her to the pack and then there was the exchange of blood to join the pack, to which Anna also did.

As the moon was high, Mark took Clara for a walk. She was about to say something when it happened. Pain.. Too mich of it, everywhere..

She screamed as Mark told her to calm down and breath.

The popping and cracking of her bones filled the silent night.

After intense pain, it was all gone. She looked down at Mark who was filled with joy and smiles.

She looked at her hands to find white paws instead...

Paws?!