🌀14🌀

I went into my closet, still my heart won't stop racing. Am behaving like a teenager who has been asked out to prom by her biggest crush.. Well there is a true part in that statement. I huffed and decided it's time to put Stepmother's advice to some good use. I picked the blue backless dress, it will be easy to show him my back without getting half naked. I smiled at myself in the mirror and released a breath.

I went out and i found him on a chair. I walked up to him, and his eyes on me were doing a good work with giving me confidence because my heart and my entire body was in disarray.

I stopped just two steps infront of him and turned around to give him access to my back..

In a second his hands were lighting up the fire deep inside the places i didn't know existed. I looked at him in the mirror as he traced each claw mark with his fingers. His lips were parted, eye brows knitted in some sort of concentration.

With each finger tracing it felt like a tease, like a feather, so soft but intense enough to get me gasping and biting my lip to suppress the moans.

I felt his eyes looking at me in the mirror and i lifted my eyes and i think that's the mistake i made.

His eyes were changing color to slight orange. Shit.. What did i do!?

She was bitting her lip and that was good enough to throw me over the edge. I picked her up and she gasped. Her eyes intense color of brown.

I laid her down on her bed and she bit her lip again.
I captured her lips moving slowly but with much intensity, built the pressure and speed as my hands went down and cupped her breasts. She moaned and i took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I kept on caressing her nipples though the dress, i could feel her arousal.
Shit! She is going to be the death of me.
Her legs automatically wrapped themselves around my waist. I kissed her chin then down to her neck, nipping the spot where the mark will be, i felt her sudder as i blew a breath in the spot.

Her eyes her heavy with passion and her lips a little bit swollen but still too tempting. My eyes went to her neck and i felt my canines elongate and grazing at her soft skin. I felt her freeze and then it came to me that i lost control, i could have marked her without her consent. I cursed as i untangled her legs and without looking back leaped out the window and headed for the car.

I drove away like a mad man, continuously cursing, how could i lose control.. If i didn't stop i could have lost her foever and i can't bear the thought of losing her. Ever. I got into my territory and i left the car at the gate and shifted. I need to clear my head and think of what i was about to do. The thought alone make me angry at myself.

I knew that i did something wrong. He just left without even looking at me. I knew that i wasn't good enough for a guy like him. I am too young, i mean height wise and assets wise. Of course he is a guy who is more suitable for women with great height, ample breasts, thighs and hips and i was not even close to that. I sighed as i looked at myself in the mirror.

Why did i even wear this dress. It is evident that i look ridiculous in it. Not even my response in our makeout session proved that i can be with him. I stray tear found it's way down my cheek. I wiped it off as i changed back to the t-shirt and socks. Cuddling myself into my bed which now has a heavy scent of Mark and cried myself to sleep. I should have known better.

Thank you for choosing this book. Love you awesome nerds 💓💋