18

It's graduation day and i can't wait. Somanto chose a dress for me and guess what... He is my date. I am so excited. Am in my room with Anna styling my hair.

I wore a black satin bodycon dress that hugged my curves with matching stilettos. Anna finished styling me and gave me a hug.

"Go get em" she said with a smile as we heard a knock at the door.

"I will get that and come down when you are ready sweetie. "She kissed me and left.

I turned and looked at the mirror, dem am feeling sexy! 
I smiled and after i was satisfied with my look i left my room and went downstairs.

One may be wondering where my step mother is, she met a man and said she won't be coming back until Christmas..

I spoke to Anna when i heard her coming down the stairs. Her black stilettos, her tan legs then her thighs, hips, small waist, then her face. I couldn't stop staring at her as she descended the stairs. She was breathtaking. I could feel my wolf wiggling his tail at her.

She took the last step and i rushed to take her hand. I kissed it and looked at her.
"You are beautiful and i can't wait to make you mine" growling the last part, which made her blush.

We bid Anna a good night and i took my mate to the car. After i buckled her seat belt i got to my side and drove off.

As we arrive, i couldn't believe that i was graduating. And also, i have the most dashing man at my side.

He looked sexy, indimidating and soo handsome. He wore a black suit with a white shirt with no tie, revealing a little of his skin there. A tease. I love it.

He took my arm in his and i felt his warmth easing my nerves.
We walked to the school and all eyes were on us, i didn't min though, i had a hot date.

Some of the girls looked at him and smiled which to my surprise i didn't like, at all. He is mine and mine alone.

Mark sensed my distress and squezzed my arm, i looked at him and he leaned to my ear and said "Am only yours"
Which made my smile even more.

We sat on the chairs and got up as our names were called up to collect our certificates.

After the formalities were out of the way, we danced and i get to dance with him. My head was on his chest, listening to his steady and strong heartbeat. Anfter the two songs ended he took my hand and made our way towards the parking lot.

He opened the door for me and got go his side and closed the door.
I unbucked my seat belt to which he looked at me in confusion.

He didn't have the time to process it all as i picked my skits and slipped into his lap. My hands grabbed the back of his seat as his hands cupped my butt.

"Kittin!? "He asked in bewilderment

I took the moment to capture his lips, i kissed him with my all, making it clear what he is to me, pouring my heart into it. I left his grip on my waist tighten and i knew that am hit the spot.

After some intense making out. I cupped his cheeks, and caressed them in a way that said my love to this man. After the peaceful silence, i stood up from his lap but his grip on my waist tightened.

I looked at him as he cupped my cheek, his eyes said it all.

"I love you more kitten" he said as he picked my lips. His grip loosened and i got back to my seat. He bucked me up and i stole a kiss, to which i earned a chuckle.

He drove me to the pack house, where we will be spending the night.

I never thought my Clara could be brave enough to kiss me, i loved it, somehow it was sexy. And the way she was possessive of me at the school.. It turned me on.

I packed the car at my house, not the pack house. We got out and headed for the kitchen, i made something to eat for the both of us and headed for the bedroom. I know i promised her thea i will mark her after the graduation and am soo nervous about it.

I found her looking up to the moon through the window. I remember the day that she was in her.. Of course she was unconscious but now.. She looked amazing in that dress.

To which she turned around as she felt my hand around her waist. Her hands locked around my neck and and i picked her lips. We ate in silence and i gave her the overnight bag to change into her sleep wear as i took our plates to the kitchen.

I perused through my bag and i found out that the things i chose were not what i want to wear right now. I mean i have this silk one that stood on my mid thighs and i have this one that is a shirt and a matching long pijama pants.. I cant wear the matching one, it will show that am a child, to which am not, am a woman now. I shoved it back and looked at the black satin little dress.. I don't want to look desperate..

He is our mate.. It looks sexy and shows that you are confident, not desperate!  Said my thoughts

Maybe am over thinking this. I wore it and it clung to me a bit. Guess i should just make this quick before he comes back.

I opened the door and immediately headed for bed but someone beat me to it.

" Not so fast" he said as he turned me to face hi to which i found out that he was in basketball shorts.. Only

She was so ravishing in her nighty.. I kissed her and she reponded..
I took her to to the middle of my bed and showered her with kisses to which she responded without hesitation.

I kissed her down to her neck and nipped her soft skin there to which i earned moans, rugged breaths and her giving me access to her neck.

With a single breath i sank my canines into her.. Marking her as mine.

Woohoo.. This chapter was longer than the rest but hey.. It was fun.! :-)