🌀16🌀

He hurried to the house with me on his back. I loved the way his back muscles flexed with every movement and the heat his body emit was soothing.

As we went near the house a guy in black raincoat approached us. But he was only Ben. He gave him a white plastic bag and nodded his head then he disappeared.

We went into the house and we saw Anna in the kitchen. She was concerned that i got wet and thanked Markhal for taking me home. She told us to get ready for dinner. We went to my room and i showed him my bathroom  so that he could change into the clothes Ben had brought for him.
He emerged with blue jeans which to my opinion made him look too sexy and a white shirt on, leaving a few buttons undone which i think it was on purpose. His long sleeves were rolled up to reveal his strong arms.
I could imagine myself touching his arms, feeling warmth and tingles emitting from his skin. I bit my lower lip. Dem, why am i always horny all the time?

"Love, if you keep on doing that we won't be leaving this room for a very long time and i don't think Anna would like it if we skipped dinner" his voice low and seductive. He didn't want that to happen, not yet anyway, but soon. She is worth the wait.

"Now, go and change before i do something i don't think i could stop. " her clothes were clinging to her like second skin. Her nipples were hard and erect on the fabric. My friend was getting too hard for me to even ignore. I cursed. Am going to kill Ben for getting me this jeans.

I could hear shuffling in the bathroom. She came out with wearing a grey sweater and blue skin jeans that hugged her hips and round butt, it was simple yet sexy in it's own way. I wonder why she hasn't worn some of her clothes. I just saw her closet and most of them are still in price tags.

"Am, can i ask you something. " she said as she sat on her bed next to me.
I nodded, tugging a stray hair behind her ear.
" What did you mean when you by marking, what does it mean?"
I looked at her and smiled. "when a wolf finds it's mate, they mark them just below the neck so that they become one, they can share there thoughts and emotions they have. And after that there is mating which is the final stage that completes the mating process."

"is it painful, i mean the marking thing? " she asked him, her hand upsently resting on her neck.
" No, he said caressing her arms creating sparks in the process.
It's painful at first but then it becomes pleasurable"

"Okay, can...you, i mean, i want you to" she looked down, she was blushing and that's because his oh so gorgeous eyes were on her like she was some kind of a priceless treasure he won.
"Are you sure? " he asked
I nodded, i didn't trust my voice at this point. My stupid mind brought up the feeling of his soft lips on my neck and i couldn't stop it as it went on with how it would feel like when he touched me-" 
"Clara! -
His voice was low and breathless. His eyes were closed. His knuckles turning white. Then his eyes fell on her lips, he lost it.
He captured her lips with need and intensity, his tongue went inside her and explored, releasing emotions that they never thought existed.
Hands caressed as their lips danced to the rhythm of their own. She wanted him to do more than kissing her, but she knew that it wasn't the right moment. They bith knew. After what seemed like forever, he withdrew earning a low whimper from her. He chuckled. Picking her lips he looked at her with soo much love.
"Not now my little one, i promise when that time comes,i will give my all" he grinned she hit his shoulder playfully
"Somanto! " he laughed at her shocked yet cute face. The way she said his middle name was just beyond amaizing. his laugher was like music to her eyes, powerful and rich.

She looked at him in amazement and love.
Oh my godness!!! , i love this man.

What if he doesn't love me back? I panicked.
He sensed her silence and asked her what was wrong. But he didn't expect her to say what she said next.
"I love you " it came out as a whisper. He froze then he smiled hocking his index finger under her chin he looked into her chocolate brown eyes.
" I love you too, more than you do me " her whole face lit up at those words. He leaned in and captured her lips into a passinate kiss filled with their love for each other.
Anna knocked but didn't open the door and told them that dinner was ready. They walked out hand in hand.

💋❤ thanks for choosing this book ❤💓