20

Markl looked at me and saw that i was panicking.

He reached out and carressed me to which i felt sparks and i purred.. Wait did i just purr..

Mark saw my eyes and laughed and i growled at him.

"You are a white wolf my love.. And you look even more beautiful. Don't move okay" he said as he took a step back.

Our mate is dashing

Yes, he is-

Wait.. Did i-

Yes, am your wolf.

Mark appeared to me in his wolf form. He approached slowly until he was near me.

My wolf licked his and ran away.. What!

why did you lick his face!?  I asked my wolf

Because i wanted to, so keep quiet our mate is gaining on us

He caught up with us and tuckled us to the ground and licked our face. We played around until we decided to go back. He changed back and told me to imagine myself in human form.

I did and it was easy, until i found out that i was butt naked. He chuckled and gave me his shirt which was big enough to reach my mid thighs.

He took my hand and lead me to his room. Passing the pack members who were still enjoying the party.

As soon as we got to his room i changed to a t shirt and shorts.

We sat on his bed while he kept playing with my hair. "i knew something was different about you the day i saw that you back was healed faster than i saw how you emitted power when you disciplined Stacy."

I called Anna and she told me that your parents were werewolves too.. Not just werewolves but Alpha King and Luna Queen. "

I sat up at that and looked into his sunset yellow eyes that i have come to love. He smiled.

" So you my little Kitten are a princess and i was afraid to tell you but the wolf that killed your parents is the one that i killed that night you were kidnapped. "

I was trying to process it all but it was overwhelming. Mark turns out to be the prince but now that his father died, he is the Alpha king and me... Oh goddess! Am the Luna Queen!! 

Yes you are.. My queen

I smiled at that.. He leaned over and kissed me..

Mark me

My eyes flipped open at his words.
Am i allowed to do that!?

I took a deep breath and sat on top of his lap with my legs on either sides. He held my waist as i emitted his movements.. Nipping, kissing and teasing. My canines sank into his neck and his grip on my butt tightened.. Turning me on.. I retrenched and licked it. My wolf was his mark.. I smiled and looked at him.

His eyes were orange and he didn't have to tell me twice.. I kissed him as he responded.

I pulled his sweater up.. I need to feel his muscles flex under my hands. He took off his sweater and turned us over.

Her lips were a bit swollen. I kissed her neck down to my mark and sucked to which my name came as a moan.. That on it's own was enough to turn me on.

I kissed her pulling her sweater over her head i found out that she had no bra on.. I felt my friend hardning at the sight. I kissed her Valley between her breast, cupping one with my hand and caressing her nipple, she release a rugged breath.

I took one in my mouth and teased with my tongue.

Khal

The way she said my name showed me that she was liking it.
I kissed her flat stomach down to her belly button. I traced her waist line asking permission to which she gave. She pulled the short pants out of the way and she had a sexy black panties. Dem her ass were perfect..

I carressed her thighes as i kissed her lips.. Slowly she relaxed and i followed suit.. Massaging her clitoris, she opened for me as i continued to pleasure her until she was on the edge. I withdrew

Give me your all

Are you sure?

She nod her head

Anything you for you my love

I took the time for her to adjust for my size before i began to grind the walls of her tight pussy. Dem she is killing me..

I took it slow until she prompted me to go faster. I obliged until we both reached the climax with infinite euphoria. I took her to the shower and bathed her and changed the sheets. I cartied her to bed as she closed her eyes in my arms.. Making me the happiness wolf alive.

We were fully mated. And i vow to pleasure, love, cherish and protect  this little she wolf on my arms.

Thanks guys.. For choosing this story. Thank you for your support. Until next time look out my new one it's called Hanse