|Markus x Reader|

A/n: I'm surprised how quickly the first one shot was read. Now, I bring you Markus!

⚠️SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!⚠️

Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

Welcome, (Y/n).

The door opens for me and I thank the automated voice. I place my jacket on the coat rack and headed into the living room. "Dad?"

I placed the box of Bellini Paints on the glass cabinet before searching the house. In the kitchen, everything was spotless as usual. I left the room and moved to upstairs. When I was about to check Dad's room, the door opened. Markus and I almost ran into each other, but I quickly stepped out of the way.

 Markus and I almost ran into each other, but I quickly stepped out of the way

"Good morning, (Y/n)," he greets me with a smile.

"Good morning to you, too, Markus. How's my dad?"

"Carl is well. We're about to head to the studio if you'd like to join us."

"I'd love to. Also, I've got him a present." I place a finger over my lips. "Make sure to keep it a secret."

His smile widens. "I promise not to tell him."

"I'll see you both downstairs." I head back to the steps and went back downstairs. I grabbed the paints and headed into Dad's studio to surprise him. Inside, I sat on a stool and waited for them.

A few minutes passed and the door opened. Markus pushed Dad in and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw me. "(Y/n), my baby girl!"

I stood from the stool and gave him a hug. "Hey, Dad. Sorry 'bout the sudden visit."

"Oh, nonsense! I rather it be you than Leo."

I sigh, "Is he asking for money again?"

He nods with closed eyes. "Yeah."

"Dad, if you need me to stop him—"

"Don't concern yourself with your brother. If he just lays off the damn drugs, he wouldn't need to pop in every week for money. I'll handle him, sweetheart."

"Carl, shall I go get breakfast started for you and (Y/n)?"

I stepped in quickly before Dad could say anything. "Actually, I'll handle breakfast."

"But, (Y/n), it's my—"

"Nope! Don't say it! Not listening!" I plug my ears and grinned. I unclogged my ears and pushed Markus away from the door. "I don't care if it's your job. You're family, Markus. Honestly, I like you more than my own brother. Sorry, Dad."

He waved it off. "I completely agree."

"Before I do go to the kitchen..." I went back over to where I was sitting and pulled out the Bellini Paints box. "Happy birthday!"