|Connor x Reader|

A/n: I decided to slip another Connor one shot in before Simon since he's in popular demand and I have a perfect scenario to share. If you've played the game, you'll know where I got the idea. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"Andriod's name: (Y/n). Model: ZN007. It was captured when neighbors reported it attacked its owner and killed him with a shotgun he had under his bed. He was also a member of the station," Gavin reports as Connor and Hank walk into the interrogation room.

Through the one-way glass, Connor scanned the female android

Through the one-way glass, Connor scanned the female android. Wounds were present on her left side, upper torso, thighs, and calves. The extent of the damage surprised him and was able to connect the pieces right away.

"Killed its owner for what reason?" Hank asked, crossing his arms.

"The damn thing won't tell us," Gavin groans in annoyance.

"Let me take care of the questioning," Connor volunteered.

Hank sent a weary glance toward his partner. "You sure?"

"Yes. I will get the information necessary to close this case."

Gavin scoffed as he uncrossed his legs. "We'll see about that, you shitty piece of plastic."

Connor ignored Officer Reed's comment and headed into the room. The android didn't notice he walked in as her body continually shook with fear. "(Y/n), I'm Connor. I'm not going to hurt you." She looked up at the sound of his soothing voice and what he saw shocked him. Her eyes were stained with tears and that triggered something inside him. He sat down across from her and leaned forward in his seat. "I need you to tell me why you killed Andy Johnston."

(Y/n) flinched at the sound of his name and Connor scanned her once again. With a better view, he examined her wounds and noticed he failed to see the burn marks on her right cheek. Something came over Connor and he leaned across the table and placed a hand on her damaged cheek. (Y/n) didn't flinch under his touch, which caused Connor to feel an odd sensation in his chest. He had never experienced the emotion before, but he wanted to feel it again.

Connor removed his hand and leaned back in his seat. "Where did you get all these injuries?"

"M-My owner. H-He abused me daily and w-would burn me for fun. I... I broke and remembered where he hid his gun. I grabbed it and... killed him."

Connor rested his arms on the table. "You didn't run after you killed him. Why?"

"I know the price I must pay for my crimes. But, I hope they do not shut me down. I don't want to die."

"(Y/n), I won't—"

The door flew open and Gavin stormed in while Hank was close behind, trying to stop him. Connor flew to his feet as Officer Reed dashed over to (Y/n) and grabbed her by the collar before throwing her against the wall. Her handcuffs restrained her as the enraged officer pinned her to the wall. "You fucking machines just kill for fun! Andy was a good friend of mine and I know you killed him just for sport!"