|Connor x Reader|

A/n: In this one shot, you're a child around five. This turned out to be more of a Connor/Hank x Child!Reader if I'm to be honest. I dedicate this piece to UrMomBitch. We talked peacefully and everything is back to normal. Please go support her because she needs the love!

(P/n)= Plushie name
(F/a)= Favorite animal

⚠️MENTION OF CHILD ABUSE⚠️

Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"Fill me in on what happened," Hank told Connor as he drove.

"At exactly five thirty-two p.m., a slew of murders were reported from the Castle Lakes apartment complex. Bodies were found in the dumpster located behind the office building with no traces of fingerprints or a single trail of blood."

"So, we're either dealing with a deviant or someone who's good at concealing their tracks. Guess we gotta question the residence of the complex. That'll take all damn night," Hank groans.

"I've narrowed it down to the three and four hundredth building. That'll make our suspect list smaller. Those two buildings are the closest to the main office and would be easy to hide a body without being caught by other residences."

"How many bodies?"

"Three."

"Damn. Do we know anything else?"

"No. They are sweeping the scene as we speak and hope to find more clues while we question the residences."

Hank sighs, "Let's get this shit over with."

Arriving at Castle Lakes, the partners exit the vehicle and approached the scene. Cops were crawling everywhere as they desperately searched for a lead. They met with the lead detective before beginning their rounds. While Hank handled the three hundredth building, Connor dealt with the four hundredth.

Knocking on the first door, he was greeted by a middle-aged man. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol wafted through the apartment as Connor received a whiff of the pungent brew. The android scanned the man and saw he was intoxicated. "I am Connor, RK800 sent by CyberLife."

"What the fuck do you want, ya damn machine?"

"Only to ask a few questions then I'll be on my way. May I enter, Mr. (L/n)?" The man grumbled incoherent curses as he let the android in.

Now inside the apartment, Connor realized how much of a pigsty it was. His nose scrunched up as the brew of sickening odors greeted him more strongly than before. The android heard talking from one of the bedrooms down the hall. From his spot in the living room, he could see an open door and inside was a little girl playing with a stuffed (f/a). Glancing towards the father, he realized he wasn't being watched and walked down the hallway.

Connor knocked on the door, startling the little girl and causing her stuffed animal to fall out of her hands. She hid on the other side of the bed and peered over the sheets as the android entered her room. Connor picked up the stuffed animal and slowly approached the child. "My name is Connor. What's yours?"

The little girl gradually climbed onto the bed and pulled at a strand of her (h/c) hair. "(Y/n)."

"A pleasure to meet you, (Y/n). Who's this?" Connor gestured to the stuffed (f/a).

"That's (P/n). (He's/She's) my best and only friend."

Hearing her words brought an unfamiliar pain to his chest. He thought it would be fruitless to ask such a young girl, but Connor decided to ask a few questions. "Do you know why I'm here?"