|Connor x Reader|

A/n: Connor and Reader are already a couple in this one shot. Also, my first Luther one shot is next!

⚠️MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS, DO NOT READ⚠️

Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"So... Connor, how're things with (Y/n)?" Hank asked as he saw the android was staring in the direction the young woman had disappeared.

"Well. I am still learning about being a 'couple' with help from (Y/n)."

"You're still new at love, son. You've only been dating for a few weeks."

Connor fell silent before directing his chocolate gaze towards Hank. "In our time together, I have scanned (Y/n) numerous of times."

"Jesus, Connor! You don't need to scan the girl so much!"

"It has been necessary. I have noticed how she doesn't smile as much as she used to. When I scanned her a few days ago, signs of depression were apparent. She has become quiet and reclusive lately. Also, she is suffering from insomnia."

Hank knew the signs of depression all too well. He looked at the picture of his son, Cole, and sighed. "Has she done anything to hurt herself?"

 "Has she done anything to hurt herself?"

Connor shook his head. "Not yet."

The Lieutenant raised a brow. "Yet?"

"She has... attempted, but I have intervened before she could hurt herself. I'm worried about her, Lieutenant."

"Yeah. Me, too. Just keep your eyes on her, Connor. I know you're new to this crazy emotion shit, but don't let her out of your sight even if she begs you. The moment she's alone, that's when the demons will grab and drag her to Hell." Connor understood Hank's words as clear as day. He knew of the Lieutenant's depression and saw the same symptoms in (Y/n).

Suddenly, the door to Captain Fowler's office flew open and (Y/n) stormed out. Connor saw tears streaming down her cheek as she dashed for the front doors. The android quickly got to his feet and chased after her. "(Y/n)!" He shouts as she speeds out of the parking lot. Connor knew there was no way to catch up to the car on-foot and ran back into the station. "Lieutenant!"

Hank jumped from his chair and saw the worry in Connor's brown eyes. "What's goin' on?"

"We must find (Y/n)."

Hank was able to connect the pieces and quickly grabbed his car keys. "Get in the car." The android and his partner run to the car and pull out of the parking lot. As Hank was behind the wheel, he pulled out his phone and dialed Jeffrey's number. "What the hell did you say to (Y/n)?!" Connor was only able to pick up on a few words as Captain Fowler was more calm than Hank.

After five minutes, Hank hung up and tossed his phone in the backseat with gritted teeth. "God knows where she'll go after hearing that."

"What is it, Lieutenant?" Connor inquired.