|Connor x Reader|

A/n: This idea came from this scenario I thought of:

What if you and Connor were the ones who encountered Zlatko instead of Alice and Kara?

⚠️SPOILERS AHEAD⚠️

Also, I want to reiterate what I posted on my wall for those who didn't see it. Due to tons of hate on Wattpad and Tumblr, I will NEVER be taking requests for this book. I won't point fingers, but they know exactly who they are. You can thank them for these consequences. Too many children who won't accept 'no' as an answer or respect my beliefs. I will still be writing one shots, but will NOT be taking requests at all!

Besides that, I hope you all enjoy! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

The frigid downpour stung my skin as we shuffled down the deserted street. A few lamppost provided guidance down the road, but they didn't vanquish all the darkness surrounding us. Connor held my hand tightly, his LED a bright red as we trudged through the rain. Unlike the android, the freezing droplets of water soaked me to the bone, causing a dreadful chill to coat my body. "Connor..."

The machine glanced at me and his eyes widened. "Your body temperature is dropping drastically." Connor released my hand and turned his back to me as he kneeled. "I'll carry you, (Y/n)."

Mounting his back, Connor carries me in the downpour and to a house that caught our attention. I rested my chin on his right shoulder, only the sound of the rain ringing in my ears. Glancing up slightly, I saw Connor's LED was yellow. I closed my eyes, allowing my body to slump against Connor's.

The sound of a doorbell caused my eyes to open gradually. Peeking through narrowed eyelids, I realized we finally reached our destination. When I tried to hop off of Connor's back, his response was to tighten his hold on me.

The door opened to reveal a middle-aged man with a beard. His brown eyes bounced between Connor and myself as he examined us. "We have been informed you could provide assistance for deviants," Connor spoke up.

The man nodded, opening the door more to allow us in. "Come in." The android stepped in and addressed the man we had learned who was Zlatko from an android on the streets. Once Connor stepped into the living room, he set me on my feet and kept an arm around me so I could steady myself. 

Scanning the room, I gasped when I saw a tall and buff android standing only inches away from us to our left. The machine took a step towards us, resulting in Connor stepping in front of me protectively. He kept an arm around my body as the unknown android took another step towards us. Zlatko called out to him, stopping his advances. "Luther, get the young lady a cup of tea. She could use something to warm her up."

Luther left in silence while Zlatko asked us to sit. We sat across from the man, the cushions sinking under our weight. He glanced between us once again before speaking up. "You're the famous RK800 model I've heard so much about. Never expected CyberLife's most advanced prototype to become a deviant."

"Will you help us?" Connor question.

"I heard Canada is beautiful this time of year. I can provide safe passage to the border if that's what you want."

I sat forward, a feeling of uneasy washing over me. "There's no catch?"

Zlatko shook his head. "I want to see where this relationship takes you both. I've never seen an android and human in love before. I'd be a shame if something were to happen to either of you."

Something about his last sentence brought an eerie feeling into the conversation. I tried to shove the feeling aside, but it kept creeping back. My hand that rested in Connor's unconsciously tightened, our fingers now intertwined and locked firmly together.