|Connor x Reader| {Part I}

A/n: I've published the first chapter of Falcon of Detroit as a teaser/preview.

I hope some of you will read it

I hope some of you will read it. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

"What the fuck do you two want?!" Hank shouts at the two androids, sloshing his scotch around in the shot glass.

"We have a homicide case that was reported thirty-seven minutes ago, Lieutenant," Connor answers.

"We must hurry to the scene," (Y/n) adds.

"I swear, you two are super fucking creepy together," Hank groans. "And you both go everywhere together. Why's that?"

"Simple, Lieutenant. Connor is an RK800 while I am an RZ800. We were built and programmed simultaneously to work together in harmony. While Connor is a detective, I am a criminologist."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Harmony and bullshit. Just get in the damn car." Hank grabs his keys and leaves the bar with the two androids in tow.

In the car, Hank was filled in on the details from his teammates. Even though it has been months working with the two androids, he had to admit they'd grown on him. Not only had they both taken bullets for him, but they've also proved to be his family even though they are quite stubborn and annoying sometimes.

-Crime Scene-

Arriving at their destination, Hank already knew the two androids wouldn't listen to him and let them out of the car. Officer Taylor allowed them onto the crime scene when she recognized Hank. (Y/n) suddenly turned her head, scanning her surroundings. "There are signs of a struggle near the front door and the garden."

"The victim was spotted in the garden and became a target. Before the suspect could attack, their target escaped into the house," Connor said. "The victim was randomly selected."

Hank raised a brow. "How'd you deduce that, huh?"

"If the victim was a planned target, the suspect would've studied all points of entry and exit beforehand. There is also no organization in the crime. Every move was sloppy," (Y/n) answered.

The Lieutenant was shocked at their quick deduction of the scene without having seen the victim yet. Hank and the machines enter the small abode and spot the dead body on the living room floor. Blood painted the room like an eerie canvas. Connor scanned the body and informed Hank of how she died. "Multiple lacerations from a pair of hedge clippers are found all over her body. The one that killed her was the one delivered to her throat."

"Police didn't find a murder weapon. It must be around here," Hank said.

"Or the suspect took it as a prize. It's common for these types of unplanned murders for the suspect to take the tool that provided them the thrill of the kill as a trophy," (Y/n) spoke up.