Chapter 1. Part 1 - The Barren Wife

First off all, I inform you that I'm not a native English speaker. I know my stories are far from perfect. If you find some weird sentences, please help give correction by suggesting alternative words or sentences, It's really appreciated. :-) 

In a luxurious hotel, eastern side of Dublin, a couple, Tom Mahoney and Nadia was in their happiest moment. Everybody in the hall stood up, on a square stage decorated by stunning white and pink roses, Tom held his wife's hand and whispered softly wishing her a happy anniversay for their 15 years of marriage. Then he gave her a warm long kiss on her lips as a singer began singing a romantic love song.

The loveful kiss occurred almost in one minute long. Some friends of the couple teased them by any sounds and whistlings to make the couple realized that they were not alone there. The couple ended the kisses with flushing face. The guests then came close and wishing the happy couple. While receiving all the wishes Tom repeatedly glanced to his beautiful wife. He was so happy to see her smiling and enjoying the moment after the last misscarriage which had made her so sad. He held the party devoted for this woman he loves so much.

One more surprise was waiting for his wife. Soon, the hotel's manager brought out a cake for the couple. It was really a wonderful big cake.

After that the prime session of the party, all people had a dinner. Several guests was involved in light conversation. Everybody was absorbed in joyness. The couple eachself had parted for their friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a little talks with some of her women friends on the second floor, Nadia wandering around amongst the guest as occasionally smiled or nodded to some guests. She looked all over the hall for seeking her husband. She then noticed Tom had already been with all the family.

Nadia, looked at the family members comprising her husband's, Mrs

Nadia, looked at the family members comprising her husband's, Mrs. Margo her mother in law, his 2 sisters and their husbands included their kids. Tom's father, Mr. Del Mahoney was in London for his business.

As paying attention to the kids which was running around in any directions with the happy laughing, Nadia's feeling which was full of joy, gradually faded as she realized that only her in the family which had no kids... She got lonely.

The kids then swarmed around Tom. Those three cute girls starded clapping and wishing the beefy uncle a happy anniversary. Tom's face looked so happy to receive all the wishes. She then saw he pulled up the smallest girl, the little cousin chuckled as rubbing his beard. Tom appeared enjoying the moment.

When she stepped down, Tom smiled at her while still holding his cousin on his body. Nadia smiled back a little. From his gesture and those brown eyes, Nadia could catch his great longing for having a kid... Mrs. Margo which stood beside Tom, stared at her with cold eyesight. Nadia looked down, she knew the thing in her mother in law's mind...a dissatisfaction...the impatience.

Nadia walked close to the happy family. Tom kissed her after putting the little cousin down. "I love you," He gazed her with great love...

But suddenly a friend dragged him. He could only shrug and looking at her before turning around to the crowd. Nadia let him with his close friends again.

Awkwardly she then opened a little conversation with her mother in law. Just a small talks. Actually she's not so comfortable to be close with her mother in law. She's a classy lady and perfectionist. Nadia seldom had a thought that all she did and she said in front of everybody was fake, just to make she appeared to have a good manner as every classy woman should to do...

Nadia felt Mrs. Margo had gradually become apathetic to her, especially when she couldn't give her a grandchild yet after for years marrying her son. Tom was expected to continue the Mahoney's family name since he's only the son in that prominent family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For Reading! I invite you to follow the love journey between Tom and Nadia. Keep reading!!☺ Please Vote if you like this beginning story! 

Remember also to share or give your comment if you find it need correction :-)