Part 15 - Keep Respect And Unfulfilled

Abruptly the two bodies broke apart, while their arms unconsciously still around each other!

Tom which was still sitting hers on her thighs, looked back to the front door in a flash glance and awkwardly positioned herself to sat on the couch as buttoning up his shirt!

Nadia as still gaped, raised her body. She glanced around over the back cushion, she saw to the young maid who looked as though she had recently been hit on the back and walked in haste to the kitchen as covered her head with the grocery bag which was full of vegetables!

As the girl had clumsily jogged away to the kitchen, Nadia glanced at her husband, he seemed to feel bothered and a little bit redfaced...! Nadia nervously smiling and looking him with pity...

Though he had slight frown on his face, she knew he didn't really blamed the maid... Lyn was so quiet. She always suddenly came or appeared without their notice...

She rubbed his chest down to his a bit swollen belly, "We have much time for that," She gave her kiss on his panted mouth. He still looked disappointed...

"Do you know? It was perfect, I want getting it again....here, soon..." Nadia cheered up his man as patted the seat.

Tom nervously smiling, his frown had disappeared and he showed an expression of calmness and pride as if he had an enlightenment that a long fought war on their couch had not come to an it end, it will be continued soon...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple still sat on the front room. Tom leaned backward on the couch, as Nadia sat on her thigh, her body facing his as looked down examining the sexy bikini in her hands.

She was saying that she liked the tropical floral motif on it when Lyn came with two glasses of drinks, she clumsily put the glass one by one onto the table. Lyn looked terribly clumsy, she even didn't make any eye contact. But when Nadia thanked her softly, she looked up met the couple eyes and gave them a little smile.

Nadia watched out the edgy girl and felt a little bit amused, as also felt impressed as without she asking, the maid had an iniative to serve them a fresh drinks, she even had made a lemon tea with honey for Tom...! She had really known what his favorite drink.....

Nadia picked the lemon drink and handed it to her husband. "The fresh drink made by Angelyn Morraya from Philippine," Nadia cuckled, she wanted to broke the clumsiness as he noticed Tom glanced around looked uncomfortable. Nadia saw Lyn blushing and smiled as awkwardly lowered her eyes.

Tom took the drink and sipped it a little, and put it back to the table and sat in numbness again.

"Someone deserves for a thank...?!" Nadia said teasingly as stared her husband.

"Thanks, Lyn," Tom said sortly as looked at no particular...

Nadia get satisfaction feeling that she had successfully teased her husband! Before said, Tom had looked at her in brief. Just a seconds of his glaring eyes, she could get the message across that he felt quipped and a bit irritated.

When she glanced the maid, she saw Lyn had more rosy red on her face!

Nadia ordered the maid to take some food from the freezer for Tom. There was some cakes on the freezer.

Tom still looked to feel awkward as she came. He still seemed to feel disturbed and also felt shame being caught doing a private thing by the young maid. He looked a bit furrowed when Nadia asked the maid to tidy up Tom's goods as if he didn't want to be close with her for longer time there.

He didn't seem to want start any relationship or anything else with the housemaid more than just an employer with his maid which was too stiff in Nadia's eye. And it was same with the girl... There was like a distance between the two shy persons...

Tom always kept all private things to be private from the maid, and also from the another previous maids.

Otherwise in front of Lyn, Tom and Nadia had concurred to behave full of courtesy... As an Asian girl, a villager and a woman who seemed to have steadfast loyality to her norm and her family life's value, the couple strictly kept the rest of their private activities in the back of this maid. So, in their home themselves...out of their bedroom, they just had a little fun or plain kissing and hugging, exactly not more than that kind of general intimation.

Tom himself really respected Lyn in any ways he did, he almost never wandering around home naked, even in a boxer briefs...! As well as Lyn, Nadia never seen her in sexy skimpy clothes in their home. She always behaves respectful in front of her and Tom as a maid should do towards her employer. She's polite and nice girl, she would speak if they asking something or need some suggestions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks readers! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the sexy VOTE button! And then comment too about your feeling! 💓💔💕

Have a wonderful day! :-)