Part 8 - Intoxicating Kisses

Nadia shifted in her spot nervously, glanced around and felt really foggy. She's aware, regarding to the subject which she was going to comunicate was and odd thing and it would affect their marriage future...!

When she still said nothing, Tom slid back his warm lips to her cheek, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Tell me now," He traced his nose on the line of her cheekbone, his breath was warm on her soft skin... "Or now..." He got husky voice and his lips were against hers now. He gazed her in wearier eyes and planted a kiss on her lips before gave another kiss on her bottom lips.

 He gazed her in wearier eyes and planted a kiss on her lips before gave another kiss on her bottom lips

"Honey.....ehmmh," Nadia sighed a detained moan, she tried to focus on her intention. She knew Tom was getting his lust arised... She fumbling awkwardly and then placed her hands on his meaty chests and weakly pushed it a little as continue said trembling, "I want discuss about...."

But the deep breathed man had reached up and pulled her face down to him, and the rest of her words were lost against his warm mouth.

He kissed her gently...carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now...not at this time...! She knotted her fists in his sleep shirt on his chest, and weakly shoved it...again, but the handsome Irish man pulled her harder against him, made her body clinging on top of that buffed body.... Tom groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, deliberately tackled her shoulder down onto the sheet and rolled her over so he was on top of her, breathing deeply and a bit rough...! He stared down at her...straight into those brown eyes.

Nadia gaped by the weight... She moaned desperately, she was pretty sure if she had stayed there in those adorable eyes for any longer and as his hands touching her entire body, she would have been turned on, lost in desires...

She opened her mouth to speak... But, before she could withdraw her words out from its far places, his arms were already sliding in around her waist skin, his mouth was all over her exposed neck...! Her body wiggled and arched in the semi dark room at the time his hands rubbed her spine up and down which sending shivers throughout her sensitive skins. After months without anything full of intimation on their bed, she felt again the rush of helplessness, the surging tide of warmth that left her shivering body...!

She let out a sigh of desires....

And...It was like inviting his lips to come to it again, and he did... Tom groaned sensually, his mouth came like a lizard seeking his prey, parted her lips by his tongue, and when he pulled his tongue back a little, Nadia moaned in needing like a lotus flower bud suddenly blooming when the Sun God had His light hindered by the cloudy sky...

Tom cupping her face, he smiled a little in victory as said... "Still voiceless...?" His green eyes gleamed in brief splash. The waning moonlight outside reflected the glimmer green eyes to be more dashing.......

He had his breath heatened. He then leaned over brushing his nose to hers, he bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made all of hers clung to him tightly. And the quiet face of Nadia Mahoney was drowned in his precious intoxicating kisses....

And when for second time the Irish man tugged his tongue out of her helplessness lips, the slender woman whimpering and panting faintly.

The man acted as if he's gonna make it out to be something memorable and addicting.......and it was perfectly succeeded! Nadia still could feel Tom's soft lips against hers. And she could smell that the sugary Coke drink he sipped before went to the bedroom as if it was still on her tongue. Nadia became crazily longing for his kisses...she looked up in quiet wishes.

"Stop now......?" He asked again as lowered his face on hers, his lips reached her cheek, brushing it lightly, and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

The frail woman shook her head, she wanted more of him...

The man with incredible green eyes granted her desperate wishes by slid his mouth up, brushing her lips with his heatened lips in deliberate gently movement.... And when his insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips for one more time, as rubbing sensitive skin under her front waist line, Nadia experienced there was an electric waves which sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. The feeling which had been buried by her agonies, her abundant worries...! And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she found that she was kissing her man back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed reading, Click the sexy VOTE button! 💏💑💞

If you like my romance story, Click Follow button!💓💔💕

If you want others read this story too, Click Share button!💞

And then please leave comment, What do you feel when reading it? Have a wonderful day! :-)