Chapter 4. Part 18 - Exciting Journey

An hour later they arrived in the airport. After passing the security check, they were waiting their flight schedule in the departure lounge. Nadia stood close beside her husband, and Lyn was about one feet from them. Every now and then a voice spoke through the speakers, telling the passengers that a plane going anywhere was about to board or leave. They had four luggages. Lyn and Tom each had one luggage, while Nadia had two. Her smaller luggage was stacked above Tom's luggage.

Tom held Nadia's arms along the times as sometimes he whispered to her, he had bright face and always smiling. It appeared that Tom had been loosened a bit of his disappointment, about Lyn's presence in their vacation plan. Nadia even noticed her husband occasionally stared at the maid in a bit longer duration...

While Lyn, the so respectful maid, she seemed to feel understand that she wasn't expected to be with them, that her man's employer wasn't too comfortable with her existense... She always separated herself from the loving couple as if she didn't want to bother their intimacy as possible she could do. When the couple stepped into the cafeteria, Lyn left herself behind and walked away to an artificial garden inside the building and sat on a bench as playing with her phone. The garden was far enough from the cafeteria.

When Nadia called and waving to her, she just smiling, shook her head and looked back to her ponsel... Nadia let her alone, the last thing she noticed the maid, Lyn was walking out of the lounge and sat on a bench in the departure hall area.

It was indirectly made Tom feeling comfort close together with her, he was non-stop talking about their trip, in the lounge, in the cafeteria...! Even in the the night when they packed their additional goods, he repeatedly reminded her to not forget to add something more to her luggage....the bikini.....!! Nadia was a bit annoyed when he urgued her to pack up the luggage to make sure she didn't miss anything....especially the bikini!

Actually it was same with Nadia, she felt excited. Imagining they two were walking along the stunning Palawan beach with this man holding her....it had really made her elated...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the cafeteria, the loving couple was involved in light conversation, they chuckled, kissing, holding each other hands....no heed other passengers as if it was nobody else there except them...!

Tom Mahoney held his wife hands with fists on the table... He gazed her eagerly, "We will get wonderful vacation, we will rent a cruise and see dolphins in the northern side of Palawan beach."

"What you want to see the most? The dolphins or seeing me with the bikini?" She whispered and chuckled a bit.

Tom groaned! It's really surprising to find this beautiful woman could even say naughty thing, as actually she was never exposing her sexiness. Even this day she was absolutely dressed gorgeous...! Inside her long coat, he wore a flare-legged jeans and a purple v-neck blouse, completed with a white scarf.

"I love you, my sweetheart,"

"Love you too, thanks you always make me happy..." She touched his check, rubbing down to his beard jaw.

Then, the two loving locked each other eyes for a moments... Tom leaned and picked a white flower from the vase on the table, clung it to her lips, made the pale woman drove red on her cheeks as the orchid petals brushing her soft lips. Tom slid the flower down to her chin, It was like deja vu.....Tom was doing the same as he did yesterday in the couch...... Nadia parted her lips for his to come, and then his lips really came close and kissed her passionatelly.

The whole world of Nadia Mahoney was like turned into another dimension, full with orchid flowers surround them... The others was like disappeared...! It was like, Nadia's feeling had completely intoxicated by the kiss...that there she was alone with this man...No Lyn, no other people near their seat....

And further, she felt that she had been given a warm long brushing by this man, a handsome Irish prince who came from the Castle of Love

And further, she felt that she had been given a warm long brushing by this man, a handsome Irish prince who came from the Castle of Love. He wrapped her tightly, and told her that he just want to keep it for some minutes, and then whispered into her ear that he wanting to look at all of hers in their vacation island...and doing the same and continued the obstructed making love on the couch there...

A great sound of a plane passing over the building had tugged out of their loving kisses!

Tom loosened his arms and leaned backward on his seat.

Nadia stripped off her scarf and placed it in the back of the chair.

"It's cold, why you opened it?"

"No, your hugging has warm me up," She smiled as sipped her moccacino coffee.

The flight seemed to be delayed for some more minutes. The couple decided to come out of the cafeteria as holding hands together. They made their way closer to the jetbridge entrance as the flight would be occurred in some minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A half hour later, their flight still being pended. Tom looked restless. Nadia stripped off her coat and placed it on her left hand after put her scarf into her smaller bag.

"Oh God, They're so late!" Tom grunted as looked down to his watch.

But, then the voice from the speaker announced that flight to Philippine was ready.

"Finally!" Tom mumbled, "Let's go." Tom quickly reached Nadia's hand as he rolled his luggage.

They made hasty footsteps towards the jet bridge, amongst other people who also running for their plane as their suitcases rolling behind them.

"Came on, honey!" Tom looked back as Nadia slowed down her steps. Nadia was pulling the coat in her hand as it was almost fell down. The jetbrige was long, it was about 400 feet long from end to end.

Nadia hurrier up her steps, Tom was slightly dragging her, he was a bit impatient and too excited wanting to quickly sit on their seats!

They were in three quarters way of the corridor. Tom felt relieved as finally they will have a fun romantic journey... But suddenly Nadia shouted, "Honey! Lyn!!"  

"Where is Lyn!" Oh my God, We came here with Lyn!" She said in terribly voice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could they miss her! Or did you like it? Enjoy reading this Chapter!

Show your support for the author by give comment or simply clicking the VOTE button! Have a wonderful day! :-)

And WOULD YOU SHARE YOUR THOUGHT IN MY FORUM? DesireInLove.ml :-) 

HERE IS A THREAD You would interested to participate: How open you are about sex fantasies? What sex fantasy you have done/experienced in real life?

Here it is the link to this forum's thread: http://desireinlove.ml/index.php?topic=14.0 (or you can visit it directly from external link below)