Part 4 - Desperate

Tom bent his head to search for her face, "Why do you cry my sweet honey...? Are there someone hurt you?"

Nadia didn't talk, she just sniffling in pain.

"We can find a place for us to talk..." Tom said fondly as sliding his right hand to the back of her waist.

Tom lead her wife to find a private spot and it took us nearly 10 minutes from the previous place. It's located in another side of the hotel's garden. It was quiet enough for them. The couple sat on a half-vacant bench. Tom brought her close, letting her leaned on his body. He hugged her affectionatelly.

The park was surrounded by a lot of large trees, three garden lamps gave dim light to the neat garden. A mild breeze swirled around in their direction.

Nadia was still crying. For a few minutes, Tom whispering some comforting words and caresses on her arms, expecting she got a better feeling. Gradually the cries faltered. He suggested her to take a breath to loosen her hurt feelings.

He gave his wife a tender gaze and grabbed her hand, "Why....?"

"I can't give you a baby...." Nadia said weakly.

Finally the husband could catch what's the thing made her crying. It is a great issue and sensitive topic of their marriage and he could easily understand her feeling. He grabbed her tighter. He kept hugging for a moment. He was also feeling that the hopelessness. Then he took her beautiful face in his hands and gave her the deepest, loving kiss ever.

After kissing, he still held her in his thick hands and said, "I have given you all from my side, everynight I pray to God to make me life forever so we can love each other until my death."

Then he continued, "Our marriage has been truly becoming our small wonderful world... God gives this world for us to fly around. Without kids we will always happy," Tom said as forced a grin. His eyes were glinting.

He then slid down and squated on the grass. "I did marrying you after I saw you so gorgeous with that nurse dresses and that's why I love you immediately that evening...do you remember it? No need anything else to make me happy more in life." He said fondly as smiled. The corner of his eyes crinkled, he got flash back to the first time he saw this gorgeous woman...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadia looked up to her husband's face. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and she saw how handsome he looked....as always. A shaved facial hair adorned his face. He was astonished for a moment as she felt very guilty...! This nice man, with all of his loves, devoting and sincerenity, had married her for fifteen years....but she couldn't give his loving husband a child....!

Nadia glanced away.... "I want you to marry another woman..." The words came out unintentionally though she knows it will make her shattered to see the man she loves so much with another woman.

Tom got startled in confusement, "What...? I...I don't understand."

"I will let you find another woman....."

Tom stood up abruptly as staring at her. "Which kind joke be this?"

Nadia looked back to him, she felt her face was heated up and cold in the same time, "You need a wife who can give you a baby."

"Stop, Nad!" Tom spoke in slight high tone. "Please don't think about it, honey! Don't ever say that words again, Okay!"

"You have spent the precious years of your life with a woman who could not give you a child. I have been labelled a barren woman! Don't you understand? I don't want you to waste the rest of your life with me!"

Tom stared at her face. His face getting serious, "I did not come to you because I wanted a child. I came to you for companionship!"

Nadia raised her body shakily and stumbled away from her husband. Her mother's in law conversation was still resounded in her mind.

"All people have been gossiping me, even your Mama! She...she....!!" Nadia couldn't continue her words, it felt pain so great.

"What has she said?" Did she talk something about you?"

"Yes, your Mama! She said she don't like me anymore!!" Nadia got a mild hysterical and began to cry uncontrollably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom stepped close to her. He had been truly knowing of her mother's personality. He must ended the whole conversation before her wife's distressing heart made her crying loudly and then reproved by the hotel's manager.

"Don't listen what she says. No one can interrupt this our life, about what we must to do? Open your heart, my sweetheart. Don't make anyone and anything change our storylife...!" He softened his deep voice.

He grabbed softly his wife's trembling body, grasped her tightly. "Please, we should keep strong....!

But Nadia was still crying..... "I want to get Pregnant!! I want a Baby!! She said desperately as wailing. The poor wife sobbed in his hugging. Her relentless tears damped his tuxedo....

"Yes, We Will....! God not deaf...We have been praying to God almost everydays. One day He will grant our wishes. Please don't give up...!"

Tom kissed her crown and caressed her damped hair, "Tell what you want me to do... I promised I will do anything for you...!" He whispered softly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For Reading! ☺ Please Vote if you feel curious with the next scenes! If you find some part need correction, write it on comment. Thanks! :-) 

If you a barren woman, what will you do? Could tou desperately let your man you love gone for another woman? What is your opinion?