Part 11 - Sighed

Nadia opened her eyes, she found Tom was still lay next to her, cuddling her. His left hand was rounding crossed her upper body.... She really felt tired, but she still get concerned by her initial intention. She turned and looked up to his face, his eyes was closed, She gazed his face deeply...how handsome this guy when he was eye closed..

Tom's eyes opened, for seconds he looked her dully, "You need sleep..." He said hoarsely.

Nadia, barely visible, shook her head.

Tom gazed her, "Gimmie your hand...." Tom held her arm.

His eyes a dim green color, different than usual, he really looked tired.... "Is he wearisome..." Nadia had a thought.

Nadia hesitantly putting her hand on his chest, she still felt guilty had dissapointed her husband again... "Sorry...." She said weakly.

Tom leaning in to kiss her on forehead. He rounded his arms into her body and held her againts him as he turned his body to be lying on his back. He slid in his forearm under her head, made she laid on it. His one hand on her waist, as he kissed her lovingly in that almost dark room.

Tom held and placed her right hand to rest on his bare chest. "Don't be sorry," She said slowly in tender tone.

Nadia turned her head around by the guilty feeling and slowly glanced back to see her husband's face. "This wonderful man has such a wonderful heart..."

She kept staring at her man's face for quite some time as questioning on how could God create this handsome guy so full of sincerity, devotion and sacrifice... "I must give this man a baby...!" Nadia promised to herself.....

Nadia then found Tom was staring at her. He grunted and yawning, "Still need to talk? Or If you're tired, we will talk about it tomorrow morning,"

"Tomorrow you must fly to New Zealand,"

"So, let's talk it now. l'm hearing..." Tom grasped her more tight against his. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold myself. You're so beautiful... And, you had touched me...!" Tom said as stroked his elbow joint.

Nadia smiled. That was indeed his sensitive part, Tom really liked when she touched his elbow joint.

Nadia got a daydream when this hairy man enfolded her body, gave her warmth, hot touchings and kissings as his heat body was on top of hers... She got prickles on her bow by the sensual imaginaries, "It was amazing....thank you..." She gazed up to her man as rubbing his chest hairs.

"Really...?" Tom glanced at her face with a proud grin, "Emmh...I admitted, actually...when this woman came in with that amusing nervouse face, like a kitten without her mom, I knew she was going to say something important, but this woman has tempted me with her amazing fingers, so, I go for it first," Tom teased her...

Nadia pinched his pec under its nipple, made Tom's grimaced a little.

He grabbed her bow, let her head fell onto his meaty chest and grabbed her hand and squeezed it, "I'm with you... so, tell me what you want to talk," He encouraged her to quickly talk.

Nadia stared at that tender face... Inside, she was really struggled to embold herself that she had to say it now...!

Nadia swallowing before spoke, "It's about......baby...."

Tom sighed as if he could predict the storyline of their further conversation, "Oke.....I'm listening," He said softly.

"But, this would make you ... " She stopped. Nadia felt really worry about her weird idea... She felt again the rush of nervousness...! She hold breath from the tension. At this time, she was really wishing her head and all of her body sinking into her chest, into his brain, hoping all her musings transfered directly to him, so she shouldn't say it verbally! The surging waves of coldness had left her limp. And the quiet face of Tom Mahoney was gradually blurred to nothingness. She looked blankly...!

"Hey...." Tom whispered, lifted his shoulder and leaned aside on his elbow and facing her. He showed curiosity face...

Her heart was racing rafidly as tremblingly she curled her fingers around his pecs with a little sloppy squeez... She felt frantic! But she needed to tell it now, she couldn't wait any longer! She needed it to be realized as soon as possible! Nadia looked him and opened her mouth, "Our maid....Lyn....."

Suddenly Tom's ponsel rang!

Nadia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she was trembled pulling her hand off from his chest and holding her heartbeat!

She stared him... She have to say it now...! Nadia swallowing before spoke, "It's about......baby...."

Tom sighed as if he could predict the storyline of their further conversation, "Oke.....I'm listening," He said softly.

"But, this would make you ... " She stopped. Nadia felt really worry about her weird idea... She felt again the rush of nervousness...! She hold breath from the tension. At this time, she was really wishing her head and all of her body sinking into her chest, into his brain, hoping all her musings transfered directly to him, so she shouldn't say it verbally! The surging waves of coldness had left her limp. And the quiet face of Tom Mahoney was gradually blurred to nothingness. She looked blankly...!

"Hey...." Tom whispered, lifted his shoulder and leaned aside on his elbow and facing her. He showed curiosity face...

Her heart was racing rafidly as tremblingly she curled her fingers around his pecs with a little sloppy squeez... She felt frantic! But she needed to tell it now, she couldn't wait any longer! She needed it to be realized as soon as possible! Nadia looked him and opened her mouth, "Our maid....Lyn....."

Suddenly Tom's ponsel rang!

Nadia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she was trembled pulling her hand off from his chest and holding her heartbeat.

Tom immediately grabbed the phone and held it to his ear as raised his body to sit on the bed. "Yup...." He listened in serious face for minutes as nodded repeatedly... "Oke, I'll be there in half an hour!"

Tom closed the phone and glanced to Nadia, "Sorry honey, I have to go right now, I have to fly to New Zealand now,"

Nadia woke up feebly and sitting on the bed,

"I'm sorry..." He stared at her face, "We can talk it anytime, do you mind?"

"I'm okey..." Nadia looked down as wrinkled her clothes.

Tom reached her bow and tugged it softly and gave her a kiss in her forehead and hastily got up from the bed

Nadia couldn't heed her dissapointed feeling, but at the other side...she felt relieve as had been freed from a great psychological burden to convey what she want to tell...at least at this night.... She weakly edged away from the bed and helped her husband packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you enjoy this Chapter? ☺ That is a little surprise in next Chapter 3! Keep reading! :-) 

And please leave comment! Have a wonderful day! :-)

If you enjoyed reading, Click the sexy VOTE button! 💏💑💞

If you like my romance story, Click Follow button!💓💔💕

If you want others read this story too, Click Share button!💞