Part 20 - Her Strange Stare...

Closer to the departure lounge, through the wide glazed wall, he saw Nadia was outside of the bridge entrance door, looking around in worry face. When she noticed them, she looked a bit surprise and let out a relief sigh and waved them.

As they came to her, Tom panted several deep breaths, followed by Lyn behind him. He wiped beats of sweat from his forehead and nervously looked at her wife.

Nadia immediately stepped and stood right in front of her and held her shoulders, "How have you been? Where are you go to? When she just quiet, Nadia shook her shoulders, "Lyn?"

The girl just bowed her head down.

"We're sorry Lyn, We had forgotten you," Tom said softly in guilty expression as still gripping her left hand. He held another hand when the girl lowered her chin in numbness.

Nadia glanced him in asking eyes...

Tom leaned in to his wife ear and whispered that Lyn was almost leaving the airport and let them go fly away without her... The young girl looked down, her shoulders slighty sobbed... Tom could see a tear fell down onto the floor...

To hear that, Nadia instantly grabbed her body, and tugged her face over her left shouder, "Ohh...I'm sorry, sweetie...!"

Nadia cupped the maid's face and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She tugged a string of the maid hair behind her ear and looked straightly to her face. "I will take you with us, you know that! When I realized you didn't there with us, and couldn't see you anywhere, I swear I really worried you! I'm so sorry, Lyn...!" Nadia grasped her tightly as caressed her hair.

Lyn seemed to can't hold her tears, she sniffled with tears streaming down her white cheeks.

Nadia tried to calm her down by telling repeatedly that they're really had been carelessly forgotten her. She kept hugging her and comforting her, till the girl faltered crying.

Tom glanced around, people in the lounge pointing the three persons with their eyes. When Nadia freeing her hugging, Tom stepped close and stood right in front of the maid and held up the tickets. He still felt guilty, "This is your ticket and passport... We really intend to bring you with us! And we...emm, I'm happy with it?" Tom talked softly, hoping she didn't feel denied since she had noticed his frowned face then.

"Would you forgive us?" Tom looked down to her face as reached her hands.

Lyn said something weakly as still looking down.

Through the loud sound of the planes and other of people talking, Tom couldn't heard her talking. "What....?" He leaned in his left ear.

"I...I feel fine...mister...Tom, don't feel sorry,"

Tom sighed and looked down to Lyn's quivering hands in his squeeze. He wished that by holding her hands could reduce his guilty feeling... It was silent for a moment.

Tom looked aside to his wife... And when he saw she was stared down to his hands who was holding and squeezing the maid's hands, Tom awkwardly freeing his grips.

The voice from loudspeaker talking that their flight was ready in twenty five minutes.

"Let's go!" Tom stared to the two women, "We're late!" Tom turned around unconsciously held the housemaid's arm as grabbed his luggages and stepped into the jetbridge...!

But, when after several steps he didn't notice his wife's stepping behind, he looked around... And when he saw Nadia was fixed in her spot with a strange blank stare which he didn't know what she was feeling about, Tom immediately waved her, "Come on honey!" He raised his tone.

But she was still in her spot, she had her left hand behind her waist as still looked blankly...! And then, she stepped backward to the little artificial flower bush behind her...

His wife really had strange attitude, but he didn't know what was happened. And also he was too frantic to have any thinking. They were in hurry! When the voice, for once times asking all the passengers to come inside the plane, Tom spoke a bit loud to her, "Nadia, why you still stay there?" 

Nadia, the puzzled woman, as if had been snapped out of her trance, gulped nervously as then looking around to the ground as if she had lost something...! "My ...my...I think I missed my coat! I must take it back." She stammered.

"What?" Tom said in slight high tone. He quickly called her, detained her to go as Nadia was going to turn her body around! "Hey...forget your coat, we could get another!" Tom walked back towards her in haste steps as bringing the girl in his tight gripping!

Nadia turned back and then looked at him in odd looking. She held her hands up to her head and aimlessly rubbing her hair, "I...I...have to....! Nadia's voice vibrated, "You two just get inside. I'll be back soon, OK?!" She said in haste, turned around and stumbled away...

But, it was just about four or five steps, she slowed down and stopped for a moment...and then slowly turned around facing at him again, she stepped in slight shaking feet towards him... She had the oddest glazed over eyes he ever seen....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you love this chapter?! I hope you did! Enjoy reading the next part! 💓💔💕💏💑

Fell glad to get you clicking the sexy VOTE button! And then please leave comment. :-) Have a nice day! :-)

I ALSO INVITE YOU TO JOIN MY WEB FORUM DesireInLove.ml and we can discuss everything about love and relationship there.

This thread is waiting for your answer: Have you ever forgotten someone, maybe your kid or your old parent somewhere? Share your experience here: http://desireinlove.ml/index.php?topic=13.0

(Or you can visit it directly through external link below)

Have a wonderful day! :-)