Part 9 - Lost In Desires

She was more than just could not stop him. She kissed him back with a surge of madness as he did the same... The two lovers wildly moved their tongue into each other's mouth....they move their tongue in a circular motion, move them on top of each other tongue, tangled in their slurped mouth.....their loves was chimed with the unbearable longing desires.

Nadia, woman with the fragile soul...the suffered wife...got reminded to every of her promises in the wedding day...that in every moments, at this night, she shouldn't switch the subject from anything romantic completely. She must give hers for this beard man entirely, whatever the worries in her mind. The man shouldn't be parched and died in her bareness, thirsty for pleasurement. especially when accompanied by those furtivelly touchings without words on her secret paradise entrance and those full in lust eyes...

And if she want to say something, it's not now, as it will ruin the husband's mood. She let her husband what he want to do.....she prepared all of hers for him in resignation.

When her man bit her lower neck amongst his wild kisses, Nadia could only grimaced and shivering, "My Tommy Bear

When her man bit her lower neck amongst his wild kisses, Nadia could only grimaced and shivering, "My Tommy Bear..." Nadia moaned unconsciously. She put her arms around his neck, touching his arms, grasping the back of his head and traced down to his waist, tangled in swaying mixed with some wild movements, licking, kissing...rubbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was half an hours from the begining, the loving couple had absorbed in sensual intense kissing and touching. He held her tight while her hands on his waist, as they kissed passionately in that almost dark room... Obviously, the make out seemed to be going great, Tom had touched every inches of her upper body's skins inside her clothes, as if he initiated swinging and tossing her to the incredible world even more badly.

They had even forgotten the doors opened during the moments as if they didn't care there would be people entered the room and finding them, as they're aware that only them and the respecful maidhouse was staying in that quiet big house.

After the thousand kisses, the long miles touchings, Tom slowed down his kissing pace, pulled his kiss back for a moment and looked into her eyes and giving a time for her come up for air.

Tom was already half naked only with his long sleep pants, and he had her kimono tie loosened free... Both of them were breathing heavy and quivering in heat, nervously smiling and locking each body tightly, and it was only a half way into unity, to be the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying paradise world.

Tom's fingers were left resting on the bare skin between her shoulder and her breast and one of his arm was rounding under her spine as she had her arms around him. There was warmth if it was not said as heat.

For a couple seconds, the two lovers was making eye contact..... Tom looked down into her eyes and gave her a little smile and showing his blinked eyes innocently, as if waiting for the signal if she's ready for more.

Nadia moaned...and took a deep breath. The weight of his body on top of her was extraordinary, as always... She could feel almost all of him, pressed against her.... She inhaled his shampoo, his parfume and that extra scent of him that's just completing this man to be more intoxicating... He had the most delicious smell she could ever imagine, even since the first she had him closer and hold her body...

There was swaying and creaking on the bed as Tom raised his body a little, propped himself on his left elbow as he held his right hand down, peeled off the rest of his clothes and fang them onto the floor, and leaned in to her body again in sensual gently movement as groaned hoarsely.

Nadia looked up to that adorable face...to those half opened lips. She was already feeling all of him pressed against her upper and lower body skins now...and she felt more pressure on her tin fabric right on the below of his groin. It was hard and heat like furnace...!

"Do you want more...?" Tom asked weakly. He got rumbled deep voice. And his words was reverberating into her ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! ☺ Do you like the love scene? Vote and Comment, it feels nice to see! :-) 

If you enjoyed reading, Click the sexy VOTE button! 💏💑💞

If you like my romance story, Click Follow button!💓💔💕

If you want others read this story too, Click Share button!💞

And then please leave comment, What do you feel when reading it? Have a wonderful day! :-)