Chapter 2. Part 7 - Struggle To Convey

Nadia slowly opened the bedroom's door...the creaking door had made her to be more nervous. She saw Tom was lying on the bed with one leg bent to the side as typing something on his phone. In the dim room, she could notice, Tom glanced at her before put his phone on the nightstand. She walked towards her man with the slight floating feeling in her numb feet. The satin kimono robe she wore, had even made her shivered by the cold sensation. Slowly she sat on the bed's edge, put her hand on his left arm.

Tom held his right hand up and placed it under his head and gazed her in weary eyes.

"Honey..." Nadia spoke in slight trembling voice, she couldn't hide her nervousness.

"Hmmh." He grunted in his deep voice.

Nadia hesitantly leaned her head againts the velvet headdboard... After a week she was preoccupied by the idea to have a baby from Lyn, to make the young housemaid got pregnant with Tom's baby, this night she was intended to tell it to him. She had prepared herself to take a risk whatever it would be impacting their relationship...from this night to their future life with Lyn within it...!

Nadia tried to control her pounding heart, lowered the tension inside her by taking a deep breath and quietly pushed the air out of her nose. It's not a good time to start a deep conversation, though. She saw Tom looked tired...or may be felt restless and unfulfilled as she had avoided to engage in any kind of intimate sexual activites with him in these almost two weeks... Her mind was distracted and distressed by her deep obsession which had made her not in the mood even just for making out...

Tom looked up to her face. From his more focus expression, it seemed that he could recognize that she was needing to tell something.

Nadia opened her mouth, "Honey.....I want tell you about...emm..." But then she could just let out a small phrase in a choked voice, her throat felt dry...! Suddenly the words which had been hang tight in her brain got shattered finding she couldn't even say much more words...! Feel tightness in her throat, Nadia quietly gulped the excess saliva...

Felt ruffled, aimlessly she sank her body and leaning her head onto the pillow. She curled, facing her husband. Her hand was still resting on his lower arm, nervously she moved her fingers trailed up and down the thick bare skin... It was warm and a bit hoarse by the curly hairs which sprinkled covering its surface. She could feel the dark blonde furs on his arm gradually stood up... Her fingers were like rambling a thick lawn grass...

When she traced her index finger on his inner forearm down to the lump of his elbow joint, Nadia could notice his breath hardened, he wiggled his waist a little...and also she noticed there's a slight jutted motion in the middle spot of his groin area...!

Nadia was really feeling uneasy about how to convey her thought which she knew it would ruin her everydays life if it never being realized and only became an abstraction. She looked blankly for a while...

"You need say something?" Tom looked to be in curiosity.

Nadia nodded her head hesitantly, she blinked in nervous, "I....I.." She got heart races, thinking that there was the possibility he could think she's crazy with her absurd idea...! Her embolden intention had already been washed away...!

"Hmm...?" Tom widened his eyes, waiting her words to come out of those red lips.

But she then even getting numb, looking down as her fingers still on his arm. She had her index finger stabbing the meaty skin as occasionally slid it up and down. Nadia just stared blankly, leaving him confuse with his mouth was already waiting like a question...

After a while, Tom sighed a deep breath, he looked to be felling impatient, "Okay...I will make you speaking by this..." Tom said fondly as raised her head and then touching his lips against her cheek...brushing it lightly, made his beard tickled her soft skin.

Tom gazed her in that so close face. His lips drifted to her ear, "If you want me to stop, tell what you want to say, now," He whispered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! ☺ 

If you enjoyed reading, Click the sexy VOTE button! 💏💑💞

If you like my romance story, Click Follow button!💓💔💕

If you want others read this story too, Click Share button!💞

And then please leave comment, What do you feel when reading it? Have a wonderful day! :-)