Part 5 - A Polite Housemaid

Tom kept enfolding her wife close, let her crying and whining on his beefy chest. The hotel's garden was quiet. The large trees surround them were like the silent witness of the gloomy couple. A mild breeze still swirled around, but the leaves were silent...

His affectionate caresses, fond kisses and tender words, finally could ease her woes. After a view minutes, she's completely ended crying. She then just sniffled with swollen red eyes.

Tom sighed deeply as gazing his love. He felt relieved and said, "Next month...for two weeks, we will visit another wonderful place in Philliphine! We will stay on private island, we'll have great time there!"

She looked up at him, it seemed the despair and misfortune feeling had been overtaken by the feeling of being loved. She leaned her head to his chest and then said weakly, "I love you."

"I love you too...." Tom whispered tenderly as caressing her brown hair as looked blankly to the dark..... He was silently getting that doubt feeling...about how to fullfill his wife's strong urge to have a baby after all their efforts had not given any result......?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was ended. The couple went back to their house. In their big house there was only a housemaid.

A while after the bell rang, the young housemaid opened the door. The Asian girl named Lyn had been working there for these two years.

She seemed to pay attention to the couple's tired face. Especially the gloomy appearance of the wife which had swollen eyes and pale. She looked curious, but didn't try to give any asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, Nadia felt awkward, she had cryed in their happy anniversary, she tried to hide her bloodshot eyes by walking straight to rest on the couch for a while as then asking the housemaid to make a drink.

A minute later, the housemaid came to give her a warm drink as smiled a little and walked to the front door.

Nadia sighed in her sitting, she could catch her maid's courtesy and austerity. She noticed the girl not a crotchety girl even since she came, Nadia never found a boy be with her. "This girl has really a good manner..." She got a brief thought as looked her from behind.

Nadia saw Tom thanked her when the housemaid helped him bringing some gifts from the car. The girl just bowed a little and smiled clumsily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a couple days later, Nadia was still with her mild sorrowness. The strong urge to have a baby still ruined her mind. Tom, as always, had been attempting in many ways he could do to make her wife got a little spirit again and forgetting their bitter life for no kids in their big house.

But no result...even her distressed feelings had made her lack of enthusiasm and energy. She only wanted to stay in her bedroom. She let Lyn, the housemaid to prepare all of Tom's needs.

After a week, Nadia eventually realized that her husband needs her. In the morning she wook up earlier, intented to cook for Tom's breakfast. Lyn helped her in the kitchen.

Waiting the foods cooked, Nadia walked upstairs to the bedroom. She was going to wake her husband up and showering.

Tom was still sleeping and snoring. Nadia kissed her lovely husband in his nose, "Wake up honey..." She said softly.

He grunted as opened his sleepy eyes and yawned.

Nadia wrinkled her nose, but then she place her hands on his forehead and caressed it up to his hair, "It's time to wake up... I'm cooking for your breakfast." Nadia said fondly as forced a little smile.

Tom looked surprised to see her, feeling relief was flushed on his face. He placed his palm on her cheek and gazed her throught those heavy eyelids, "Finally I can see the adorable smile again on this beautiful face..."

Nadia gazed him back deeply as smiling, but then she said eagerly, "Come on, you must go work!"

Tom grunted as then grabbed the her too his beefy body.

It made she let out a little screaming. Nadia tried to pull herself away from the naughty husband, "You must take shower now, Big boy...!" Weakly she said.

Unwillingly, Tom loosened his grasping and lazily walking away to the bathroom.

Nadia went back to the kitchen. Lyn was cooking the meals, Nadia took over the cooking and let the housemaid to prepare the plates and drinks on the table.

Felt busy with her cooking, she asked Lyn to bring a glass of water to the bedroom for her husband's supplements.

The obedient housemaid immediately doing what she had asked. She walked upstairs with a glass of water. She opened the door and walked inside toward the nightstand to place the drink.

And......Suddenly she heard...!

"Honey... Where is my clothes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks For Reading! ☺ Please Vote If you want see this story evolves! Please remember to comment or share, it's really appreciated!

*****************