Part 17 - Disapproval

Nadia glanced to her husband which was sitting in numbness with puckers on his forehead, "Honey, do you mind if Lyn go with us too to Philipphine?" Nadia asked the numb man warmly, but in no sensitivity...! She acted like the spiteful fat woman who had said her the barren wife, though she knew Tom had been showing disapproval!

"Heh.....?" Tom quickly turned his head to her as heard her sudden words... Tom looked her in foggy, he seemed to be in dillemma, he discreetly shook his head. Still vehemently disagreed....!

"Lyn, wanna go with us?" She then asked her straighforwardly.

The girl briefly looked at Tom, and then lowered her eyes, she seemed to recognize that Tom didn't really like she's there in the couple's vacation.....

Nadia looked back to her husband, "Lyn is Phillipines, she can be our guide there, and she need to meet her parents too! After a week or ten days in the resort island, We can go back to her parent's house to let them know that Lyn is fine and happy with us. Do you remember, her mother had sent us traditional candy directly from their village? I want give her a present too!"

Nadia raised her arms, hooked them on Tom's back neck, she clung on him sweetly as then said, "And I want getting my first taste staying in their crib house! It sounded enjoyable to stay there for two or three days! We will be sitting on the couch together, with the mountain and rice field scenery displayed beautifully for us! Is it true, Lyn?"

Nadia spotted Lyn, and the maid nodded. She excitedly paid attention to her speaking!

But, Tom didn't gave any answer.... When the confused man still didn't said anything, Nadia leaned over closer her face into his. She placed her hand on his thigh and rubbed it softly. When he glanced down in confuse, she tilted, looked up and then burrowed her face under his, trying, not so subtly, to get his approval... When he glanced away, Nadia reached his chin and glanced it to face hers, she tried to make eye contact as showed him a little pleading smile to show that she's really wanting it...!

Tom slightly clenched his jaws as if he was thinking hard.... And when in the end, Tom reluctantly nodded, Nadia quickly swoop into him!

"I love you so much!" Her face came to his as rounding the back of his neck. She nuzzled his nose, kissed his lips and all around his face. Tom grimaced in her kissings. When she gave a longer passionate kiss on his lips, Tom widened his eyes and rolled them aside in uncomfortable expression.

Nadia quickly broke her kiss and sat back on the sofa. She just realized there was Lyn with them. She found Lyn, the naive girl still sat on her backless sofa looked around in awkward manner...

"Lyn, take your documents, Tom will apply express e-visa for you!"

She smiled a little excited and walked away to her room.

Nadia gave her man a quick peck on that a bit pouted lips. Nadia could see an unpleasantness in his face, but she didn't care, as secretly she had a mission, a mission to make this guy became more comfortable with his maid.......who will give him a baby...!

"We will get different atmosphere in Lyn's distinct village," Nadia said softly to reassure him that it was a good idea....as well as to reassure herself.....

Nadia felt relieved Tom had agreed with her idea...... But in other side, a little doubts slowly surged up as thinking there was consequence to share this handsome man she loves with another woman... Nadia gazed his lovely husband in fizziness, smiled at him in a bit glazed over expression as still rubbing her thigh...but not as eager as before.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey.... Hurry up! What are you doing there?" Tom yelled from under the stairs.

Nadia hastily out of the room and rushed to the stairs. She saw Tom was glancing down to his watch, "We are late! Let's go! Where is Lyn?" Tom impatiently spoke as looking around.

Nadia called the housemaid. A minute later, she came in.

"Oh, You're so beautiful, sweetie!" Nadia shouted when she saw Lyn was looked different than usual! She dressed in a long sleeve turquoise shirt and a knee-length white skirt with floral motifs on it. She loosened her wavy dark hair. She's absolutely beautiful!

Lyn thanked her in blushing face. She tugged a string of hair behind her ear and looked down as walked towards the couple.

When heard she speaking, Tom immediately glanced at the girl. Nadia could notice he stunned in amazement looking before he awkwardly looked back to his phone...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you love this chapter?! I hope you did! Enjoy reading the next Chapter 4! 💏💑💞💘

Glad to get your support by clicking the sexy VOTE button! Also comment about your feeling after read the story! Have a nice day! :-)

If you want others read this story too, Click Share

If you like my romance story, Click Follow :-)