Chapter 3. Part 12 - The Island Vacation

Nadia was in the couch, in the large front room of her house. She was pointing her sight outside, brooding... Tom wasn't back home yet. It was almost a week, and he didn't even phoned her since he was gone to New Zealand that night. When she called him, his phone was not activated.

These weeks trully made her mind in great tension, felt irritated as her husband didn't even message her as well feel lonely without him. At the same time, for more than two week, she was overthought about how to realize her illogical idea...her idea to get a baby with the intermediatery of their housemaid, the plain Asian girl. And also she still couldn't find yet about how to tell it to her husband... And it was more concerned her mind and made her in doubtful, after the first attempt to tell him last week was failed...

Nadia snapped out of her deep thought as her phone ringing....! She quickly grabbed it from the table. She looked at the screen, Tom was phoning her! Felt excited but at the same time she still got peeved, she immediately said, "Why didn't you call me?" Nadia frowned, she had her lips pursed, she placed her one hand crossed her front body.

But from accross the phone, she heard Tom speaking, "Honey, pack our clothes! Right now!" He had said lightly in the phone!

"What? What you mean?"

"We will go to Philipphine? Don't you remember it?"

Nadia got quiet for a moment, and then she had her face warmed, Tom had promised her that they will visit Philippine this month then, when she was crying at the hotel's park in their fifteen years anniversary after she got a mocking from that the fat women, her mother in law's friend...!

"Surprise!!" Tom said eagerly from across. "Our visas is ready, we will fly tomorrow morning!"

"You're such a scamp boy! I hate you!" Nadia flushed red in her face as couldn't hold grinning form ear to ear. This's the thing she loves him so much! Tom always kept all of his promises! And this man sometimes teasing her, made her irritated first without she realizing it, then suddenly gave her surprise...!

"Where are you now?" Nadia asked lightly.

"I just landed, see you in an hour, Love you!"

"My kiss on you!" Nadia closed the phone and plopped down onto the backseat and smiled brightly...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More than an hours later, as the bell rang, Nadia eagerly walked towards the front door, she knew it was Tom. A week felt like it was a month even a year when she was really longing for this wonderful guy to be with her by her side!

She stepped the stairs up to the squared higher area before she opened the front door. When the door opened, she had an excited warm wave on her face. Tom had his face hidden behind a big red roses bouquet! And as he shifted it aside, he leaned over and kissed her on lips, "I miss you," The beard man groaned huskily as gripped her waist and squeezed it a little, made her wiggling, "Here," He handed her the beautiful arranged bouquet.

Nadia cheerfully taking it and embraced him warmly. Then she was all smiles coming down the walkway in her husband's grasping.

Nadia lead him to sit on the couch. He had 4 hours for a little rest before went back to his office. Tom had busy schedules, apparently he had prepared this 2 weeks vacation since a month ago.

"Have you packed our bags?" Tom asked.

"Yup, where do we go exactly, I heard there was a great earthquake in Philipphine!"

"We will visit Palawan Island, there're beach resorts! Don't worry it was over, it was years ago, the island had been recovered became more pleasurable place!" Tom talked enthusiastically as slid out his shoes with several jerks after loosen its rope.

Nadia felt relieved when he said that it's safe to go there with some enthusiasm.

"There we will be finding beautiful beaches, I googling, it has the most precious white sand in its shoreline!"

"We will stay in a luxury hotel, so we can enjoy the scenery along the beach! If you don't like hotel we could chose a traditional homestay."

"I want to stay in a tropical cottage with rattan chairs in its porch," Nadia said.

"Oke, Mrs. Mahoney!" He agreed and continued speaking like a travel agent promoting their destination places!

Nadia keenly listened her husband speaking. Anything he had said was all the good things that sounded nearly as enjoyable. It would start to give her some consolations for a little, since she had the spiteful fat woman marked her as a barren wife which had extremely ruined her days...!

Tom finished talking, he leaned backward onto the couch, but suddenly... "O yeah, I almost forgot something!" Tom suddenly shouted, as grabbed his suitcase, he opened it and picked out a red box. He showed it to her in a light grin, a gleam sparkled in those green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! ☺ This Surprise Vacation Would Lead The Couple Into Something...... Vote if you feel curious! :-) And then please leave comment, What do you feel when reading it? 

And Would you share your thought in my Forum DesireInLove.ml too? 

Here's a thread you would consider to participate: Where is your favorite vacation beach? 

Visit the forum link here to answer: http://desireinlove.ml/index.php?topic=12.0

(Or you can visit it through the external link below) Have a wonderful day! :-)