CONTROVERSY OF COLORS Part 25

It's the end of the day and the last bell of the day has rang, while all the students was dismissed from school, Jack was busy trying to find Johnny to apologize; he found Johnny standing on the platform where the statue of old man Boundary once stood.

"I know what some of you think, but my brother Ronnie did not help those who rigged the election, so if you voted for him, you voted for me as well. Let's not put in vain all the work John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Martin Luther King has accomplished for this country and unite as a people for those great men that have guided us to this new era in time."

"What? I know you aren't talking like that when you taunt us relentlessly."

"Forgive me but I've changed, I'm one of you now,"

"Johnnie, you will never be one of us," one of the Black students said as the crowd began to get louder and louder, someone in the crowd started pushing other students, therefore, Blacks and Whites, started pushing and yelling at each other.

"Than, who am I? Ronnie yelled at the top of his voice, to calm the crowd down, "If he is not one of you, because he is my brother by the same Mother and Father," Ronnie stepped on the platform and said. "Like my brother said, don't let our petty differences put two great men work in vain," Ronnie said as he and Johnnie walked off the platform.

"Hold up man," Jack cried while running to catch up with Johnnie

to apologize for his rude behavior.

"Jack, I know," Johnnie said. "We as students have a lot to learn about hurting one another," Johnnie smile and said, "Man its cool."

"Johnnie, I was just picking, you know me, I'm not like that for real."

"Say no more Jack, you are putting your foot in your mouth again."

"I say he is," Paul proclaim, as the three boys walked away.

The next day, when Ronnie return to school one of the students approached him, "Ronnie," A student asked. "Are you a panther?"

"No, I'm not, why would you think such a thing?"

"Because the Panthers are making all the students vote for you."

"Look, man, I don't know any panthers, I'm from the country, deep down in the Georgia woods, there aren't any panthers out there that I know of, maybe some snakes, and plenty of cats," Ronnie said while walking to his first-period class.

Approximately one hour later Johnnie and Ronnie inter their

English class, with all the emphasis put on the elections and what

the other students are saying; Ronnie forgot some of his materials

for class, and none of Ronnie's associate had anything extra to

write on or to write with.

"Look, man, you are a reflection on me now, if you don't have a little knowledge of what you are doing, then I suggest you use your occasional, flexible technique to pretend that you do. Here is some material that we are working on; come prepared next time."

"Man, what side of the bed did you wake up on?" Ronnie asked.

"What? Why?" Johnnie asked.

"Because, whatever side it is, you need to wake up there more often."

"Okay class, settle down," the teacher requested.

Later that evening, Johnnie was still confused about his real

mother, how could she let their father just take him away like that

and to let him make him live this lie. All of his answers will be

answered in a matter of minutes because waiting for him at 3:30 to

see her son, was Bernice, potentially hoping to greet her son with

arms open wide, with Scott and Janice there to ease the pressure of the

reunion between mother and son, Johnnie met his mother with a

stronghold of a hug and she, in turn, embraced him with love.