Uninvited Prioress

As the group sat down at the table they gulped, anxiously staring at the steamy dark brown meat on the table.
The table was very long and had a wide circular  brim much like the covenants style only made of stone with a large brown cloth with yellow triangular shapes spreading across the table.

The spartan from earlier had sweat dripping off of his forehead and sliding down his nose.
Lord Hood sat left of the spartan, while Iris sat on the other side of Lord Hood

"Do not be nervous humans please help yourselves we have thoroughly watched our Colo and have concluded they are not poisonous!"
Tevva said with a joyous expression on her face.

This brought a shocked look to the diplomats and the Spartans while lord Hood only nervously smirked and raised his brow.

"Um excuse me... but did you say poisonous?"
Lord Hood asked calmly but nervously.

"Oh please excuse my ignorance, yes our Colo have recently been getting ill and we have seen that many have become inedible to us. We do not know why."

The Spartans began awkwardly looking at one another confused at wether they should really be eating this at all!

"Oh but it is fine!"
Tevva said seeing the appalled faces of the humans.
"Our Colo have been closely watched and contained within a small well guarded pen.
They have shown no signs of illness."

The spartan who took off his helmet earlier
Looked at Tevva and Lord Hood
"Well um the.... Colo? Looked delicious but I uhh don't really wanna take the chance at eating poisonous food. So uhhh."

The Spartans words hit Tevva bringing her head down in downhearted disappointment.

Iris stared blankly at the spartan in annoyance clearly showing her disapproval of his comments.

The spartan felt a bit annoyed and upset at himself and the others but fixed his tone.

"Oh I mean yeah! I'll still eat it you took time to prepare it after all of course I'll eat it!"

"Then please dig in!"
Tevva said smiling at the spartan

Everyone at the table stared at him waiting for him to take the first bite
"Oooohhhhmmmmmm...."
He said looking around chuckling nervously he cut a small piece of meat from the animal and placed it on his fork....
He stared at the meat and looked around at the table
He was covered in sweat while the smell hit his nose he felt his taste buds burning away.

He gently lifted the meat to his mouth while
Lord Hood opened his eyes wider, anxiously waiting.

The meat went in between the Spartans teeth and he bit down quickly! chewing fast trying to get it over with all the humans at the table covered there mouths to hide their smiles.
The Spartans continued chewing holding his breath he slowed down and started to actually taste his food.

"It's.....it's not that bad actually."
The spartan said a bit surprised he looked directly at Tevva and nodded in approval.

With that movement everyone lifted their forks and began eating .taking time to cut the Colo as they waited to see the negative effects from any poison that could be in it.

Seeing none they all began eating with lord Hood being last to eat just to be safe.
____________________________________
(Noble six.)
Noble Six and Phillip continued searching through the halls hoping to find an elite or something to help them get back to the dining hall or give them directions.
But they couldn't find anyone it seems most are either in the garden or in the dinning hall feasting.
Bored of being quite Phillip decided to speak as usual.