Chapter 12

Kaylee's POV

"Hayes, I swear I will kill you if you even think of touching me with that!" I screamed at Hayes since we were currently at the hotel pool, and he decided it would be funny to whack me with his towel, over and over again.

"Oh come on Kaylee, lighten up a little, would ya?" He said while whacking me in my side.

"I will kick your ass Grier." I warned.

"Okay, and I'm going to Mars tomorrow." He said in a mocking tone.

"You wanna go Grier?" I asked seriously.

"You can't beat me, not after all the workouts I've done all year." Hayes said while flexing the little muscle he had on his arms.

I rolled my eyes and reached down for my towel which was currently on my beach chair kinda thing. It was inside, but they had plenty of lounge chairs.

I felt a burning sensation on my behind and instantly gasped.

"Benjamin Hayes Grier, you are so dead!" I screamed, causing the whole gang, who was all currently in the pool, snap their heads towards me.

"You better run boy." Jason advised Hayes.

"I'm pretty sure I can take her." Hayes said while his eyes never left mine.

I clenched my fists in anger and tried not to punch the hell out of him.

"Dude, I'm warning you, she can kick your ass any day." Danny informed.

"Whatever." Hayes said, his eyes still burning holes into me.

"Okay." Danny said, giving up. But him and everyone else came up to the edge of the pool to watch for their entertainment.

"Says the boy who has his own stuntman for the movie." I shot back, anger laced my voice.

"And you don't?" Hayes asked.

"Actually, no I don't." I informed him while clenching my jaw.

"Mhm, I would think they would make you get one because girls can't handle it, can they now?" Hayes said. It's sad because he is the only one that can push my buttons this much.

"So now your being sexiest?" I asked, and I could just imagine my face red with anger; knuckles white from loosing circulation. I don't know why he was acting like a jerk again after a free day from this, but I guess it was just a part in his plan or something, since he always leaves me being super confused.

"Oh please. I'm not being sexiest, I'm just saying that males are the dominate race." Hayes said cockily.

That was all it took for us to end up on the floor, me on top.

"Any last words?" Zach called from the edge of the pool. Everyone was trying to hold in their laughs since they knew what was coming next.

"I kinda enjoy this-" Hayes commented since I was practically straddling him, but I ignored him and contacted my fist to Hayes' jaw.

"SHIT!" Hayes cried out, while I hoisted myself off his body.

"Finally get a reality check?" I asked while helping Hayes up.

All the boys were hollering and yelling 'Burn!' while Hayes blushed with embarrassment, and held his jaw.

"Yeah." Hayes mumbled.

"Who's the dominate race now?" I asked, testing how far I could make him go.

"Male-" I cut him off my holding up my fist. I watched as he shriveled underneath me and I just laughed. "FEMALES!" He yelled from fear.