Chapter 18- wedding pt.3

Kaylee's POV

We were all sitting at the Head Table and I was about to give my speech about Em. Of course it wasn't sappy and lovey dovey, she is my best friend, so I have to make fun of her, plus some pay back on the side. It should all be fun, except for Em maybe. Zach and me both made the speeches together so we were both gonna embarrass each of them equally.

"And now for the Maid of Honor's speech." The Dj said from across the dance floor.

The seating was on either side of us so they could all get a good view of us and the dance floor.

"Okay, awkward." I said because my mic wouldn't work at the beginning and I was screaming into it.

I heard the whole audience laugh at my comment, and I loosened up a bit.

It's weird for me to have to speak directly to people instead of a camera, but I'm getting used to it more and more.

"So, where do I even begin with my Emmy?" I asked. "I guess you could say we have an emotional connection because she can never hide something from me, and I can always feel what she feels. So when her and Jason get lovey dovey, I can just feel it and it's really awkward because you then think of it and-just-gross!" I said into the mic with a groan at the end.

"You have a dirty mind!" Nash called from the left section of the seating.

"It's called a sexy imagination." I commented and everyone laughed. I waited for them to cool down before I continued.

It was mostly the same thing any Maid of Honor would say at the weddings, except I had embarrassing pictures and videos playing behind me on a projected screen while everyone enjoyed them and laughed.

Zach already went before me so Em decided to make a toast.

"Well I'd like to thank Kaylee for keeping me sane and doing everyone's hair and makeup today. Also, I'd like to thank Amanda for working on all the shipments and orders from the dresses, to the green laces on our shoes. Finally, I'd like to thank everyone here because you're all amazing and awesome, plus I love you all." Em paused to pick up her glass cup of liquid, and everyone mocked her.

"Also, I'd like to congratulate my 2 pregnant friends." Em said raising her glass.

I looked at Em with fear, even though I knew she didn't mean to say it, but I didn't want Hayes finding out this way.

Everyone at the table looked around confused as to who was the other pregnant person.

"Pregnant buddies!" Emily said while holding her fist up for Amanda.

"You're pregnant?!" Danny screamed in disbelief at Amanda.

"What? Kaylee is the one Em was talking about!" Amanda defended. Thanks for throwing me under the bus Amanda.

"You're pregnant too?!" Danny yelled at me.

"GRIER! I told you to use protection!" Jason yelled at Hayes, while Hayes just sat there in shock.

"But Em's pregnant too!" Amanda yelled, she's just throwing everyone into the open today, isn't she?

"KNAVEL! I told you where the condoms were!" Hayes yelled back, but he refused to look at me.

"Jessica?" Damond asked looking at Jessica, where she nodded her head, saying she was pregnant too.

"What?!?" Max screamed. The only calm ones right now were probably Zach and Emily since they know they are pregnant.

I stood up and ran out of the banquet room and into the reception halls.

I could already feel the hot, fresh tears that were falling down my red cheeks.

I slid down the wall across from the banquet room.

I heard the doors open, but i didn't dare look up from where I was. Face in knees, and crying uncontrollably. I was just worried that Hayes would flip on me or something crazy. But I know I'm just over exaggerating. But you have to keep in mind that I'm pregnant, and my hormones are off the charts.

I heard someone sit down beside me, but I still didn't look up.

I felt the person lean their head on my shoulder and sigh, but by the tingling sensation I got from this person's touch, and that could only belong to one person.

"Hayes," I whispered, looking up to see him leaning on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

"Yeah?" He asked opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered again, leaning my head back against the wall.

"It takes two to tango, right?" He asked.

I smiled a little bit, "Your point being?"

"That, don't blame yourself, because it takes two to make a baby." Hayes said.

I looked at him in disbelief. "So you're not mad?"

"Only that you didn't tell me once you figured out, and I'm guessing that the day you were supposedly 'sick', you were just having morning sickness." Hayes said.

"You got it big boy, that's when I figured out I was pregnant." I said, now leaning my head on his shoulder.

"How many tests did you take?" Hayes asked curiously.

"3." I said.

"And?" He asked stroking my hair.

"They were all positive." I said while my voice cracked on the last word.

"Hey," Hayes said kissing my head. "Daddy Grier, I like the sound of that." Hayes said looking at me since I brought my head up to look at him. "How far are we?" He asked, tracing my jawline with his fingers.

"I think 2 months." I said.

"Oh, well thank the hotel for that." Hayes said laughing, I soon joined.

I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"I promise you, we can handle this, because I love you." Hayes said before pulling me into a kiss. He smiled into it before pulling away. "But I'm not sure about you're mom, she's a different case." Hayes said while laughing.

"Well, she's embarrassed me enough," I said sitting across from him, criss-cross applesauce, actually interested in this conversation. "what did she do now?" I asked putting my hands on Hayes' knees since he was sitting the same way as me.

"She was running around the empty dance floor screaming 'IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA!', over and over again. I would've been out here sooner, but I had to calm your mom down before I went to find you." Hayes said laughing.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked while playing with his hair.

"I seem like that because we are perfect for each other." Hayes said while looking at my lips.

"You seriously think that?" I asked while he nodded, without hesitation.

He ducked his head down to my stomach and rubbed it a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked while laughing a bit.

"Hello there baby Grier. It's your daddy here, and I just wanna tell you that you are in good hands, even though your mommy and me have absolutely no clue what we are doing." Hayes cooed to my stomach.

I felt tears start to fill my eyes from the scene that he just made.

"I'm ready if you are." I said.

He looked up from my stomach and smiled.

"Hell yeah." He said.

I glared at him for swearing even though I do.

"Oops. Sorry babe." Hayes said as he blushed with embarrassment. "Let's get back in there, we left a great riot. It was crazy in there!" Hayes said pulling me up with him.

"Okay." I said stretching out the 'O', laughing and letting him pull me along with him.