Chapter 13

Kaylee's POV

"I-" I paused, still unsure. Did I seriously love him still?

"It's uh- okay. I understand." Hayes said while hanging his head low.

"I-I love you too." I said back.

He snapped his head back up to meet my eyes.

"Really?" He asked in a childish way.

"Yes." I said while smiling. He fist bumped the air in excitement and I couldn't help but crack up at his cuteness.

"Finally." Hayes whispered while pulling me back into a kiss. I laughed into the kiss when I felt him squeeze my butt.

I pulled away. "That's still off limits." I confirmed while smacking his hand away from that area.

"Whatever you say, females are the dominate race right." He asked, already knowing my answer.

"Damn straight." I shot back.

"Feisty, I like it." Hayes said while kissing me again. I felt his hand make another appearance on my behind, but I just ignored it since it was no use to protest anymore.

"Hey Kaylee where are-woah, well hello there!" I heard Em call from the bathroom doorway.

I laughed and pulled away.

"Whatcha need Emmy?" I asked while I heard Hayes groan from behind me.

"I need to talk to you." She said, but looked between Hayes and me. "Alone." She confirmed.

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom and followed her into the hallway.

"How did you get into my room exactly?" I asked curiously.

"You left your other room key downstairs too." Em said while smiling.

"Damn, how many hotel room cards do we have?" I muttered to myself.

"So I see you and Hayes are getting touchy-touchy." Em said, ignoring my question from before, and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, so what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked, becoming impatient.

"Will you be my maid of honor at my wedding?" She asked.

I looked at her with my eyes practically popping out of my sockets.

"Me?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah you." She said while nodding.

"I will then, I would be honored, to be your Maid of Honor." I said in a posh accent.

"Thank you!" Em said excitedly. "Now get back in there, you left your boy excited." Em said while laughing and walking away. "GET SOME!" She called behind her.

I watched her walk down the hallway while I had a look of disbelief and shock on my face.

I just told Hayes I love him, my friends are getting married, and my other friends are getting ready for a baby to arrive.

What the hell happened?

That's what I wanna know people. How the hell did this all happen?

One day we are crazy, famous, outgoing teenagers, and now we are adults doing adult stuff. It's just weird that it finally hit me that this was all happening now, and so fast.

I shook my head and walked back into the hotel room to find Hayes on the bed, surfing through tv channels.

"What's shakin' bacon?" Hayes asked while looking over at me.

"Nothing much Honey Bunch." I said back and he smiled. "Can I borrow some sweats?" I asked, already opening his suitcase and stealing black sweatpants.

"I don't really have a say in it, now do I?" Hayes said while laughing.

"Nope, I am a female which makes me-" I started.

"Dominate." Hayes said quickly, finishing my sentence.

"Exactly." I said while smirking and changing right in front of him.

He changed probably while I was talking to Em, since he didn't have his trunks on anymore.

While I had to full blown change in front of him.

I didn't mind though, since it wasn't anything new to me.

I changed into his sweatpants and a black sports bra before I dug through my luggage to find the good Ol' Grier hoodie from way back when.

I put it on over my sports bra and climbed into bed with Hayes.

"So you do strip for people." Hayes commented.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Back during Star Tour you said you would never strip for me, but you just did." He said cockily.

"Yep, now where's my money?" I asked back.

"I have something better than money." Hayes said while running his hands up and down my sides.

"Oh really Grier?" I tested.

"Oh hell yeah." He said before moving on top of me and kissing me with full on passion. "Love the hoodie, but it's got to go." He said cheekily.

"But I just changed!" I complained.

"Well get ready to again." Hayes said while winking.

I smiled while taking off my hoodie, and his shirt.

The rest is classified...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So they got NASHTY! Anyways, double update for you guys since you guys are wonderful people! Expect one tomorrow too.

~Kaylee✌️