Chapter 22- Boating Day pt. 2

Kaylee's POV

"For the last time Amanda, stop kicking my seat!" I hissed at Amanda, who wouldn't stop kicking my seat from behind me.

"Fine." Amanda said, kicking my seat harder.

"I swear to god Amanda!" I yelled turning around, my seatbelt cutting into my skin already.

"Oh my lord!" Hayes breathed out. He grabbed Amanda's legs and forced them onto his lap, locked down by his arm. Amanda tried squirming, but after 4 tries, she finally sighed in defeat and stopped.

"Thank you!" I said turning back around in my seat seeing that we already made it to the shore of the Lake.

Danny paid for parking fees already, which I guess Hayes, Amanda, and I didn't notice because we were fighting loudly.

"Okay, I want everyone out, except Kaylee and I will switch." Danny said. Everyone obeyed and got out of the car, while I hopped into the drivers seat.

This is the part I hated the most, but I was the best out of everyone I was with right now to back up the trailer into the water for the jet skies to get in the lake, safely.

Amanda and Danny went onto a side dock together, while Hayes got in the water behind the truck to instruct me.

I looked in the mirror and stuck my tongue out, hearing Hayes laugh at me.

"Okay, back up!" Hayes shouted.

I backed up a little bit.

"Keep coming." Hayes said backing a little bit in the water.

When I didn't he looked up at me again and I mouthed 'I love you' which he made a heart with his hands. I laughed and backed up a little bit more.

I may have backed up too far to where Hayes was yelling at me to move forward.

I pushed on the gas pedal hard enough for me to get out of the water, but the water from the tires splattered all over Hayes.

I parked the car ahead of the dock and jumped out laughing at a still annoyed Hayes.

Danny and Amanda still were holding hands and laughing from the dock, while Hayes was still showing an angry expression at me.

I rushed to the dock, tossed everyone life vests, and got onto my jet ski after putting on my own. Yes, I am allowed to ride one while pregnant with triplets.

Amanda hopped on the one behind me, but Hayes wasn't moving at all.

"You coming, baby?" I asked Hayes in a mocking voice.

"No, I'll go with Amanda." He tested.

"Okay, Danny?" I asked, looking up at Danny, who was on the dock beside me.

"Why, sure!" Danny said taking my hand and getting on the jet ski, behind me.

I started the jet ski right away and raced into the lake filled with other boaters who had the same idea as us today, to go out on the lake on a Thursday.

"Don't go so fast!" Danny yelled, latching his arms around my waist very tightly.

"Faster? Okay!" I said pushing the trigger in more, making us go up to only 55mph. It was really nothing compared to what I usually do, but I have Danny with me, so I have to be cautious.

"Stop! I have to go take a WAZ!" Danny yelled in my ear after about 20 minutes of riding.

"Okay!" I yelled stopping the jet ski while Danny jumped into the water to, waz. I think I shivered saying that word.