Chapter 10-The Suprise

Author's Note~

I wanted to give you guys a picture of what everyone looks like now so yeah.

Danny- Josh Hutcherson

Damond- Gregg Sulkin

Emily- Victoria Justice

Em- Selena Gomez

Max- Ross Lynch

Jessica- Olivia Holt

Jason- Austin North

Zach- Zach Efron

Amanda- Zoella

Kaylee's POV

When the curtain was fully moved out of the way, the thing behind it that made Hayes and me gasp was all of our friends were here.

I stood up, cupped my mouth, and started to have tears brim my eyes.

All the girls, as in Emily, em, Jessica, and Amanda, all ran to me, making a group hug.

"I missed you so much!" Jessica said while smiling at me. I smiled back while wiping away some of my tears. I looked over and saw that Hayes was the one that got stuck with being bombarded by the boys, making me laugh.

"I missed you seester!" Em yelled while squeezing me in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too." I mumbled into her shoulder. She smelled like lemons, strange, but I liked it.

"Sorry, I had to go to work and they were polishing the White House floors with lemon scented stuff." Em said while pulling away and laughing and I did too. Typical Em.

"Hey there." Amanda said.

"Hello love." I said nonchalantly like she did earlier. We both burst out laughing at our weirdness and hugged each other. She smelled like chocolate, I'm guessing since she is a baker.

Once we pulled away I had to ask. "So how you and my brother?" I said while chills ran down my spine, it's creepy to think of her and my brother, you know, never mind.

"Perfect." Amanda said while walking over to Ellen, who was currently behind me and talking to Ellen.

"Heyyyyy babe!" Emily yelled since I knew she wanted to be the last girl to hug me.

"Heyy babe." I said back while pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you." She whispered in my shoulder. Even though I would be flying down to see her next week, since that's her bday week, I always missed everyone.

I hugged her back tighter. "I missed you too." I whispered back.

I then realized that everyone in the audience was watching us, but I knew that they all knew that we haven't seen each other together in a long time, and they just watched as we reunited.

"Hey lil sis." I heard the voice that I have mostly missed the worst.

I turned around on my heels and attacked my brother in a hug.

"Well, no hello? I see how it is." Danny said sarcastically while, spinning me around playfully.

I laughed until he let me down.

"Hey big bro. Okay, that's weird to say since I always say lil bro to Damond." I said while laughing.

Danny smiled and used his thumb to wipe away some of the miscellaneous tear that fell on my cheeks.

"Don't cry Kay." Danny said in a baby voice. I laughed and hugged him around his torso since the height difference was a couple inches since last time I saw him.