Chapter 25

Kaylee's POV

Once we got back, Hayes realized that Big Jack was behind us and smiled.

"I didn't know he had our Gelato!" Hayes said excitedly.

"Okay Gelato boy, go get it." I said, making him run down the driveway to Jack's white minivan.

"I didn't know you were a soccer mom!" I screamed to Big Jack.

"He is!" Jasmine said after him. Grabbing a soccer ball out of the trunk, and running to the group of kids playing kick ball.

"Oh." I said, stretching out the 'o'.

"Yeah, I didn't sign up for it, but at least I don't have a Van like that." Jack said, pointing to Jason's van next to me.

"Yep. He's the raper in our crew." I said patting the hood of the car.

"I always knew there was something off with that kid." Jack said, shivering for effect.

"That wasn't nice!" Jason yelled at Jack from the kitchen window. "And get your hands off my precious!" Jason yelled at me.

"Shut your mouth Raper, and continue peeling your potatoes." I said, making Jason glare at me. He was always soft for my mom and helped her make dinner whenever she asked. I just found it funny.

"GELATO!" Hayes screamed, running past Jack and I with the plastic bags, one with bread and another with gelato, going everywhere.

He threw it around too much that the bag broke and the gelato pint fell on the porch.

"Gelato?" Hayes asked in a scared voice. "Gelato!" He screamed picking it up.

"Hayes, you're such a baby." I said, laughing along with Big Jack.

"Shut up! C'mon babe, I'm going to eat you now." Hayes said, cradling the pint of Italian ice cream.

"And you like that?" Jack asked me.

"I guess so." I said, shrugging my shoulders, and motioning for Jack to follow me inside.

~*~

"Ready for me to kick your ass Gorney?" Max asked from his Four Wheeler, which was a shift geared one.

"Ready? I've been waiting forever, except I always end up getting disappointed and busting your ass instead." I said, buckling my helmet on. "Nice helmet though." I complemented Max, since he had to wear one of my old ones, which was pink and had a foam Mohawk.

"I look sexy, and you know it." Max said, turning on his blue quad.

"No way, one thing I know for sure is I have to control barfing from just glancing in your direction." I said back, starting up my baby now.

"Whatever, Gorney." Max scoffed.

"Whatever, Care." I mocked back.

"I don't talk like that!" Max complained.

"I don't talk like that!" I mocked, in a high pitched voice, again.

"Okay! Rules are, at each cone up ahead will be a person waiting for you. They will tell you where they want to be dropped off. The total number of people are 3. They cannot make you leave the property at all though. Once finished, make your way back here to determine who wins." Zach said from in the middle of the road.

Max and I do this every year, and every year he looses. He and I used to dirt bike together when we were little. Mostly from around 14-16ish. We used to be a team, but it was always fun to race against him since we were both captains of that team. Everyone else did it with us. That's what made us grow closer together. Thus, Sexy Seven was born.