Chapter 29

Kaylee's POV

"Do y'all like the balloons I got?" 19 year old Skylynn asked, while walking into the living room.

"I like them." I commented, lifting my head off of Hayes' chest. "Especially the, I'm #1." I said, smiling at Hayes since he was rubbing my arm, and it tickled me, really badly.

"That one's for me," she said, snapping her fingers, being sassy, as always. "The other ones are your's." She said, letting go of the balloons that were baby associated.

"Well then." Hayes trailed off, still surfing through the channels on their flat screen tv, that was in their family room.

"What time is it?" I asked, wanting to know if I had to get up and help set up anything yet.

"Quarter to 12." Hayes said, finally deciding on America's Funniest Home Videos.

"Can't you just say, 12:45. Like, is it really that hard?" I asked him, hormones kicking in already.

I watched as Hayes reached forward to grab the pickle jar.

"Eat them." He said, handing me the jar.

"But-" I started.

"Eat." he ordered.

"Fine." I sighed, opening the lid, stuffing my face with my new craving, pickles. "You're an ass, you know that?" I asked him, running my pickle against the rim of the jar.

"Just eat your pickles." He said seriously, but couldn't hold back his smile after saying it.

"See, you are an ass." I confirmed, smacking him with a pickle.

"Ow, it's in my eye!" He complained.

I was gonna ask if he was okay, but how could I when I'm laughing too hard to breathe?

"There is literally a seed, in my eye." He said in a high pitched voice.

"I-I'm-" I tried. "Never-never mind." I waved off, while he shot up from the couch, and pranced to the bathroom.

He should've done dance. He's a good prancer.

~*~

"Mm, I like chocolate." Hayes groaned in bliss, after swiping his finger on the cake, and sucking the frosting off his fingers.

"I literally hate you right now." I said, finishing off the frosting of the cakes for the gender party today.

I had three cakes, and the last one is gonna have to be re-frosted cause of a certain someone.

"Oh shut up. You love me!" Hayes cooed in a baby voice, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"That's debatable." I shrugged, adding more frosting to where Hayes destroyed it.

"So which one is my son's cake, I want to cut his." Hayes said, and I could just imagine him grinning behind me.

"This one." I said, pointing to the one that I'm working on now.

"YAS! CHOCOLATE!" He screamed, letting go of me, and bumping his hip with mine, making me move over. "I'm decorating this bitch!" Hayes yelled, examining all the decorations that could be put on the cake, since I, neatly, set them up on the counter. I already knew that my work will have been a waste of time, once Hayes is done decorating his cake.

"So, I'm stuck with the girls' cakes?" I asked him, which he said a muffled 'yes' to, since he had a mouthful of gummy worms. "Well, I'm getting Nash to help then." I said, which Hayes ignored, since he was too determined on his cake right now. "NASH!" I screamed, which echoed through the whole house.

"WHAT?" He screamed back, sounding like he was upstairs.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I screamed back, grabbing some frosting.

"NO THANKS!" He screamed back.

"HAMILTON!" I warned.

"COMING!" He screamed back.

~*~

"Just cut a cake already!" Amanda complained, being her impatient self.

"Alright. I'm slicing, I'm cutting." I said back in a mocking voice.

Everyone flew here to Mooresville, North Carolina, since some of Hayes' family lived far away, so NC was in between for both families. 

I cut the first cake, which had pink food dye inside of it.

"Where's my five bucks?" Damond asked Danny, holding out his hand.

Danny sighed, but pulled out $5, and reluctantly gave it to Damond.

"Now, I will cut my masterpiece!" Hayes announced.

I just smiled at him, wondering why I'm in love with this stupid idiot.

"Es un Chico!" Hayes yelled, once the cake was cut, and showing the blue food dye.

"And the last one is a," I paused, letting Hayes cut that one.

"Gurl!" Nash shouted, in a weird voice.

I looked up at him and laughed.

All the boys were here, along with my friends, family, and Hayes' family.

"Indeed!" Hayes agreed, pointing at him.

"I'll take that." Danny said, snatching the $5 from Damond.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So this is just a filler chapter. Expect things to get better soon.

I'm sad to say this, but this book is ending soon.

I was thinking of doing a spin-off series for the life of the kids.

So, if you want to see that, just comment, Yes, and I'll see if there's a lot or not.

~Kaylee