Chapter 33

I just love that picture of Ariana grande (or Kaylee), and yeah.
Sue me if you don't like it, because Im so bored. Literally Judge Judy is life goals, and bæ, just saying.
I haven't been in the writing mood for so long, and kinda had writers block for this book. But now I know what I want to do with it. This is basically a filler chapter. It should get better, but no promises😂
Anyways, back to the story that I took so damn long to write.
Kaylee's POV
To say I remembered the next 5 hours would be a complete lie.
I do however know that somehow Damond and Hayes showed up at the jail, while I was talking to my Dad, which was kinda weird and confusing, but I went along with it until now of course.
"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, leaning over my seat so I was resting both of my elbows on the backs of both the driver and passengers seats.
"Home." Damond said through gritted teeth.
"Okay-Why exactly?" I asked again, hoping to actually get an answer as to why they barged into the jail to grab me.
"Because you're being annoying, that's why." Damond snapped.
"Woah dude." Hayes said in a soft tone. "I think that me driving sounds like a good idea, doesn't it Kaylee?" Hayes asked me. "See she thinks so, so pull over please." Hayes screeched before I even had the chance to answer.
"No she didn't. I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid, Grier." Damond said, gripping the steering wheel tightly, and fastening up his speed.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your little girly fight here, but we are well past the exit, and way over the speed limit." I said quickly, so no one could stop me from talking.
"She's right." Hayes sighed, crossing his arms over his chest to emphasize his frustration.
"For once a meaningful statement came out of your mouth." Damond said in a high-pitched girl voice.
"I do not talk like that." Hayes scoffed.
"Whatever." Damond scoffed back mockingly.
"I swear you both are little babies." I laughed.
~*~
"What exactly did your dad say then?" Hayes sighed, sitting on the edge of our bed with his head in his hands.
"Just saying how he was sorry for everything and asked me about life." I said, sitting down next to him.
"You could have told me. I could've gone to support you-" he said.
"But that's it, I wanted-I needed-to go alone so that I could have the closure I wanted." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I was so worried about you, just hoping you were okay and everything." He said, his voice shaky.
"I'm here, and I won't leave again okay? I just needed to make sure that he knew everything that happened since he was gone. He deserved to know-"
"That's exactly it! He doesn't deserve to know!" He said, standing up, running his hands through his hair. "He did all those things to you, and you still are nice to him? How the fuck can you live like that?!" Hayes yelled, now pacing.
"Because I thought that maybe he would change! Sorry that I try to have a relationship with my father!" I yelled back at him, tears taking over. Fighting while pregnant is not fun.
"Kaylee-" he whispered, reaching for me.
"What?" I hissed, rejecting him.
"I'm sorry. I just get mad when I don't know how you are and how you always do things on your own without informing me at all." He said, making me sigh.
"I'm sorry too." I said, walking into his arms, barley because of my gigantic stomach.
"One question." Hayes said after a couple minutes of tranquil silence.
"Hm?" I mumbled, nuzzling my face more into his chest.
"How did you drive with this stomach exactly?" He asked.
"You're such an ass." I scoffed.
"Your ass though." He said back.
"That's just weird to think about actually." I muttered.
"Shut up." He laughed, while I smiled.