Chapter 16

Kaylee's POV

It's the day of the wedding, and I'm still unsure of my pregnancy. Sure, all 3 tests say positive, but that doesn't mean they could be right since they are knock-off brands. So I still haven't told hayes, but I was planning on it tomorrow so we could set up an appointment to figure it out together.

~*~

"And done." I said to Em after I finished her hair perfectly. I made her hair go into a flower bun with curled strays in the front, and teased back side. She looked absolutely beautiful.

"Woah, that's me?" She asked when I turned her chair so she could examine herself.

"You bet." Emily said from the bed.

Em kicked Jason and all the boys out of the house yesterday morning since she is superstitious about weddings.

Groom can't see the Bride 24 hours prior to the wedding day.

What's sad is that we can't even communicate with any one of the boys at all. That's just how strict she is on this.

"Em, I love you." Amanda said while finishing tying her converses.

Em decided that she wanted a different type of wedding so she is having all the bridesmaids wear all white converses with green laces to match our bouquets of lime green flowers.

All the groomsmen have to wear all black converses with lime green laces to match their green bow ties. Except Em and Jason wear normal converses. Different, but creative.

"You didn't before?" Em tested while adding hairspray to her bun.

I did all the girls' hair. They all had a waterfall braid on the right side of their heads with loose curls on the ends of their hair.

Makeup depended on your eye color, cosmetologist Kaylee at your service people.

"I was just confirming it now, because I love that I don't need to wear stupid heels. These make me at least 1 inch taller, plus they are comfortable." Amanda said while bouncing up and down in the Master bedroom of the Knavel and Blake house.

"You're such a child." Jessica said while throwing a pillow at Amanda.

"Hey! Don't mess up the hair, took me forever to get her to sit still for that long!" I complained while I caught Amanda's pillow in the air.

"Yes M'am." Brighton said, 'saluting' me.

I rolled my eyes.

"So how are pictures going to work exactly?" I asked, since pictures were before the wedding and they couldn't see each other.

"We are going, except they are taking pictures in a different part of the scenery. So, I will leave while you guys get pictures. Meaning all the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Then, after the wedding Jason and I are going to get pictures at the reception hall since they have good orchards in the back of the building." Em said.

"Well, damn." I said since she had this all planned to a tee.

"Took me 7 months to plan this wedding, better be the best wedding in this whole god damn world!" Em said, making all of us laugh.

~*~

"Just hold her up." The photographer instructed all of us girls to hold Em across us.

We did as told, maybe dropping Em around 6 times. But other than that, we zipped right through pictures at a beautiful place called Green Lake.

Before we knew it, Em had to leave, meaning all the groomsmen were on their way over to take pictures with us.

"So I hear we are switching men today." Emily said. I smiled at her and nodded my head.