Love means no distance 3 (hayes grier fanfiction)

Kaylee's POV
It is now June 20th, 2026.
I have already graduated from NYFA, about 2022. I am now a movie actress, and very famous. Almost as famous as Will Ferrel.
I currently live in New York City, in a condo with my costar Brighton, she used to play Lizzie in the Walking Dead when she was little and 13.
Now you're probably wondering, what about everyone else? Sexy seven? Hayes? Brothers?
Emily is now an elementary teacher and lives in an apartment with Zach in Miami, Florida, since Zach is a College Professor down at their local college.
Em is now an official Police Officer for the president in Washington D.C, and Jason lives with Em, also he is on the Washington Redskins in the NFL. They are now engaged and so cute together.
Amanda and Danny ended up getting together and are still together to this day. Danny is also an actor like me, but Amanda is the proud owner of a new and fresh bakery called 'Bozek's Sweets' in Buffalo, New York. They both love together and are very successful.
Max is now a famous skier and snowboarder and is going to the Olympics soon, I don't remember when he is, but he is already training for it so I'm guessing it's soon. Jessica is now a fashion designer for Vogue Magazine, which is a new and hip magazine company and she is also Head CEO of that. They both live in Alaska, since it is mostly good for training and that's where the magazine headquarters are.
Damond? Oh, Damond. He has girlfriends here and there, but mostly he is just a single bachelor, but is still crazy. He lives next door to my condo with Brighton, since he is staring in the same movie with me, while Danny is in a new Tv series on Disney Channel. I would've thought that would be Damond, but Damond does movies mostly. He likes to voice animated movies, but we mostly come as a package deal to every deal on a new movie or something huge like that.
"Kaylee! Where's the cereal?" Brighton yelled from the kitchen.
"Top left cupboard!" I yelled from my room.
Our condo was pretty huge for only 2 people. Our bedrooms were kinda like lofts, yet not really. We only had 2 bedrooms over all, and an open layout. Everything was top of the line and modern.
Now you're probably wondering, what about Hayes? He is also an actor, except we have never crossed paths on movies. We haven't talked since the flight back home and I seriously miss him. I know it's been like, what, 8 years, but I know that I still have feelings for him. The only thing is that I currently have a boyfriend, except it was all set up by management since it would 'help us' advance in our careers. But I see no help to it at all.
I finished straightening my long brown hair. I haven't changed one bit since I was 17. The only difference would probably be that I got a small tattoo on my ankle. It was kinda like a family tree, with Danny, Damond, Joey, and my mom on it with dates and times of when they were born and everything. I don't know, it helps me remember their birthdays better, and it will always be with me, kinda like we are always together.
I was currently dressed in black running shorts, white muscle tee, and my black nike sneakers. My hair was down and straight and that was about it.
I walked out of my room, and down the loft stairs to see Brighton eating Lucky Charms, and she calls me childish?
"Hey Bri." I said grabbing the Frosted Flakes.
"Hey Kay." She said swishing her marshmallows around in her bowl. "Did you hear that there will be a new guy on the set today? Apparently Jack got in an accident while performing one of the stunts on set yesterday. Broken leg will do it for you." She said laughing mostly to herself. Her blonde hair was perfectly wavy, and her blue eyes were crystal clear. She was wearing matching clothes to me, except they were opposite then mine.
"Really? What's his name?" I asked pouring milk into my cereal.
"I don't know. I don't think anyone knows except for Aaron." She said, Aaron was the director of this movie and he would know the guy's name since he hired him.
"True." I said slurping my milk fast since we were kinda late already. They can't start the film without us since we are the main characters.
**Knock**
Brighton and I heard.
"OPEN UP BITCHES! WE HAVE TO GET THE SET!" Damond yelled like every other morning that we are late, which is always.
"ALRIGHT, COMING!" Brighton yelled grabbing her phone and rushing to the door. I threw my bowl into the sink and rushed out behind them, also phone in hand.
"Hey sis." Damond said while waving at me.
"Hey bro." I said locking the door behind me.
"Today we are shooting the love scene between you and Garret." Brighton said reading off of the script she had gotten from Damond. We always forget ours at the penthouse anyways.
"Wasn't Jack supposed to play Garret?" I asked while we walked into the elevator.
"Yes, so the new guy, is also your new Lover." Brighton said while winking at me. I just rolled my eyes and reviewed the script all the rest of the elevator ride to the lobby.
Once we got the the lobby I waved to the bellhop who was super cute and nice, so why wouldn't you wave to him? We already had a limo waiting for us since we always do.
The movie we are doing is called 'Last One Standing'. It's about a zombie apocalypse and somehow they smushed a love story in between. I play McKenna, the wise zombie hunter, beside her lover Garret. Kinda like a Hunger Games, except with zombies.
Damond was in a love triangle with Brighton and another actress named Zoe. Damond played a guy named Dylan, Brighton played a girl named Jenna, and Zoe played a girl named Sarah. Original? I know right.
We finally made it to the set which was Broadway Street, since that's exactly where the scene takes place, Aaron is kinda a big deal so it was easy for him to use the street for a whole week without conflict.
"Hello ladies!" Aaron yelled from across the road. Damond cleared his throat, very obnoxiously. "Oh, and Damond." Aaron said acknowledging Damond. "We are not doing on set shooting with Kaylee today." Aaron said shooing Brighton and Damond into hair and makeup for today.
"What do you mean? What about the love scene?" I asked clearly confused.
"Since we had to replace Jack at such short notice, you have to run over the script with the new actor we hired, and I'm honestly not sure how you will react to him." Aaron said a bit paranoid. I just shook it off and followed him into the broadway original building. Aaron was also the manager of Star Tour, so he knows everything that happened and decided to follow me on acting, except he is a director since he can't act to save his life.
"So who is this guy anyways?" I asked now becoming frustrated that no one will tell me who the new guy is, and that I got up early for nothing. Even though I had to.
"Hello." I heard the all too familiar voice say from behind me.
Shit.