Nightmare-1

Taehyung POV

It's cold and pitch black. I can't feel my body. I seem to be floating. I open my eyes slowly. There are voices coming from my right. No, my left...no, in front of me maybe? My sense of direction is foggy and weird, so I give up and look around me, desperately trying to find anything that isn't shrouded in this black veil.

   Where the hell am I?

   I stretch my arms out in front of me and attempt to grab onto something, anything, but all I do is swipe at air.

"Shit," I curse under my breath.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I hear a woman's voice screech. I twist my body around in the air, looking for the source of the voice. After several minutes of more silence and darkness, I give up again.

"Hello??" I call out, listening as my voice echoes through the air.

   More silence.

   I start to panic, and my anxiety kicks in. I feel something closing in on me, something that means bad news, creeping its way closer to me, ready to pounce on me, to kill me, to tear my body to shreds, to.......

Punish me for my sins.

   I gasp as a voice whispers in my left ear. "Why? Why did you leave me?" it whisper-screams. I freeze, my heart pounding and my eyes wide with terror and guilt. "Why did you leave me to burn?"

   "M-mother.." I stammer quietly. " P-please..I'm so sorry..."

   My mother's voice is silent for several moments.

   "You monster," she howls, her voice echoing in my ears, freezing my blood.

   Suddenly, I feel myself start to drop, and then I'm falling, cutting through the darkness like a hot knife. But right before I hit the ground, I close my eyes and open them again to find myself standing upright on solid ground...in a pool of bright red blood.

   I cry out, breathing hard as the liquid soaks through my shoes and socks, staining my skin. Then I smell something burning, and I look up to find a ring of fire surrounding me, trapping me. The flames lick up the blood along the edges, crackling for more, and close in on me.

   I curse and look for a way to escape, but there is none.

   "Now you'll know how I felt when I died," my mother's voice whispers in my ear. "Knowing that no one will come to save you. That your body will be burned to ashes, far beyond recognition even after you're long dead."

   "There's no way to escape."

   At that moment, I lose it. Screaming and clutching my head, I drop to my knees as the flames climb up my body and engulf me, burning me until I can scream no longer.

   Then everything goes black.

................................................................

Hey everyone!! Author-nim here! Sorry for the really scary and dramatic beginning, but trust me I have a plan.(^ω^)
Just kidding this is actually my first wattpad story so I apologize if it sucks lol.
I'm planning on making this book my summer project for this year so please do wish me luck and support me! *insert heart emoji*
I'll be updating at random since I haven't decided on a schedule so far so sorry about that!
Byeeeeee