I live alone-2

Taehyung

Taehyung yelps in his sleep and jolts awake, bolting up to a sitting position in bed. He pants and shivers, his shirt soaked in sweat. What did I dream about? he wonders. Then it all comes back to him in a rush, the events of his nightmare. He hurriedly examines his feet and body, looking for any blood or burn marks.

Nothing.

F*ck!" Taehyung yells at the ceiling of his bedroom. He had been having those dreams every time he closed his eyes since the incident with his mother, and they were slowly eating away at him, taking over him.

He looks over at his alarm clock and finds that he overslept and only has fifteen minutes left before his first class.

"AHH COME ON," he wines as he drags himself out of bed and staggers to the bathroom. I'll have to skip breakfast today, Taehyung thinks as he begins to brush his teeth.

Jungkook

   Jungkook opens his eyes to the sound of his alarm playing nursery songs. Propping himself up on his pillow, he yawns cutely and stretches.

"Twinkle twinkle little star-"

Jungkook reaches out and shuts the alarm off before stretching one last time and climbing out of bed.

He plods across the soft white carpet covering his floor and heads to the bathroom to wash up and then skips down the stairs into the kitchen, where his mom is already up, placing heart-shaped pancakes onto a clean and shiny porcelain plate.

"Good morning mom!" Jungkook says cheerfully, sitting down at the table.

"Morning Jungkook," she replies, smiling at him with her eyes as he digs in.

After several minutes of comfortable silence, Mrs. Jeon says, "You do know what day it is today?"

Jungkook looks up at her with his big puppy eyes, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

She sighs. "Didn't you get the hint when I asked you to pack your bags two days ago? You're eighteen now, and you've already graduated high school." She pauses before continuing gently. "I've already paid your tuition to attend Seoul Private University, meaning that you can't stay with me anymore."

Jungkook's eyes widen, and his jaw drops. "I have to live by myself? In S-seoul?"

Mrs. Jeon nods, smiling sadly. "I'd love to keep you here in Busan with mommy, but it's time you learned more about the world as an adult and become more independent. So hurry and finish eating. We're driving to Seoul in an hour."

After saying all she needs to say, Mrs. Jeon takes off her apron and walks to her room to wash up.

Jungkook stares at his half-eaten pancake. I'm going to live alone in Seoul? he thinks nervously, but then feels excited. I wonder what kind of friends I can make there! I bet Seoul people are really nice! Giggling, he takes one last bite and rushes upstairs to grab his suitcase and bags and prepare to leave his current life behind.

................................................................

Thanks for reading part two of my first book Innocence! I'm not that great at writing fanfics but I'm trying my hardest haha😅
Anyway my schedule is weird and unorganized but I'll update again soon. Byeee!
   ~Author-nim