New Kid-8

Heyo my bunnies! How are y'all doing? Anyway today's chapter contains violence so I just wanna let you guys know in case anyone doesn't want to read that kind of stuff.😋
Enjoy!💜

////////////////.....///////////////

Jungkook

It's Wednesday, meaning it's Jungkook's first day of school at Seoul Private University. The nervous boy takes his first few steps onto the school campus and looks around.

     No wonder this is a top notch private school. The building's exterior is so clean and shiny, as if it's made of white marble, and there are fountains and bush sculptures all over campus. Back at the dorms, there are even student lounges for boys and girls and a larger lounge for both that teachers would rarely ever visit. Along the way to school Jungkook saw food booths, convenience stores, restaurants, and other stores. In fact, the entire street leading up to the school seems to be just for shopping!

     Jungkook gulps and looks at his watch. 45 minutes before class starts. He then looks down at his outfit. Do I look okay? His mother had told him that the way he likes to dress when he leaves the house is usually too childish and stands out (she's quite blunt) so Jungkook agreed to let her teach him how to dress according to today's fashion standards. However, since it's his first time dressing on his own, he wasn't sure if he would do it correctly, so he decided to just dress very simply in an oversized white t-shirt, a pair of dark, ripped jeans, and black Timberland boots.

 However, since it's his first time dressing on his own, he wasn't sure if he would do it correctly, so he decided to just dress very simply in an oversized white t-shirt, a pair of dark, ripped jeans, and black Timberland boots

     He enters the building and looks at his schedule. His first class is English with Mrs. Huzzer in room 102. There is only one main building where a majority of the classes take place, and it has four floors. The freshmen must have most of their classes on the first floor, Jungkook assumes.

Gripping onto the shoulder strap of his black backpack, the college freshman enters the building.

Taehyung

Ugh I feel weak. The virus is probably still in my system or something. Taehyung parks his Harley-Davidson motorcycle and gets off, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He scans the campus, looking for a certain silver-haired male.

Where the hell is Jimin? He promised me he would buy me sushi before school to eat at lunch since I won that game of poker. He scans the crowd again, but to no avail. That lying bastard.

Taehyung sighs and trudges toward the main building, shoving two second-year boys out of the way, who protest but immediately shut up when they see it's Taehyung. He's probably in the music club room flirting with the first-year chicks again.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung!" Tae turns when he hears his name, and barely manages to dodge as a flying fist comes at his face. Startled, he glares at who the attacker is, but doesn't recognize him.

"Who do you think you're trying to hit with those weak ass punches bastard?" Taehyung growls.

Seeing Taehyung's expression, the guy gulps in fear, but suddenly turns around and walks swiftly out of public view, and Taehyung, in his rage, hurriedly follows.

The unknown student leads Taehyung into a dark alley between two shops, and suddenly stops with his back facing him.

"Turn around and face me you bitch-" Taehyung begins but is cut off short when the guy suddenly whips around and aims a high kick for his head. This time, with Taehyung not expecting a kick, the blow connects with his face, and Taehyung is thrown off his feet and slams against the rough brick alley wall.

"Ugh," Taehyung groans through gritted teeth, warm blood trickling down the side of his head from where he was kicked.

"Don't underestimate a taekwondo master. I wore metal boots just so you feel the pain when I kick you," the guy sneers, secretly a little surprised at how easy it was for him to take down the great Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung glares at him with red stained vision. Shit, just one kick and I'm bleeding like this??"

"I'm here to avenge my little bro, Choi Dongwon," the guy continues. I don't know if you remember his face, but a couple months ago you beat him to a pulp 'cause he tried to stand up to your cocky ass."

"Oh, you mean THAT kid?" Taehyung says, trying to think through the pain. "He was the one who all of a sudden attacked me out of nowhere, if that's what you mean by 'sticking up to me.'" He manages a weak smirk. "He deserved it, just like how you deserve the lesson I'm about to teach you-"

Taehyung grunts as his attacker kicks him again in the stomach. Moaning softly, he curls up into a ball even though it doesn't hurt to that extent and stays still, waiting.

"Hmph. The almighty Kim Taehyung can't even handle a bit of pain? What a fake." The guy raises his leg to aim another kick and Taehyung takes that opportunity to grab the leg still on the ground and pull, knocking the other off his feet. Pissed, Taehyung straddles the other on the ground and smashes his face with his elbow, instantly knocking him out.

"Fucking bastard, getting my clothes all bloody. I would've been able to knock out a bug like him so easily if I wasn't sick." Taehyung stands up and drags the unconscious guy's body to another, darker alley, and then decides to head back to the dorms to treat his wounds and change his clothes.

However, after taking a few steps, Taehyung drops to his knees as pain pulses in his head.

Shit, that guy's kicks were super strong. And the bastard lined his boots with fucking metal, Taehyung thinks, clutching his head. He often has to deal with people trying to fight him as revenge for someone he beat up before, but he's always been able to end the fight quickly and cleanly. This was the first time he had been injured this bad from fighting just one person.

"Shit," Taehyung groans as the world swims before his eyes. Then, his vision goes dark.

...........................................................

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰