The Characters-13

Let's get to know the characters that have been introduced so far!

(Disclaimer: some of the info about the characters is true in the sense that they are based off of the real idols while some are not true in the sense that they are still fictional characters, so please don't misunderstand and bash me for putting some facts that aren't true for the actual idols.^_^)

Kim Taehyung

Age: 20 (third year)DOB: December 25th (I'm using different birthdays but they're still in the same month)Alias: VFun Facts--Business major-Former member along with Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok of an underground gang called Phoenix

DOB: December 25th (I'm using different birthdays but they're still in the same month)
Alias: V
Fun Facts-
-Business major
-Former member along with Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok of an underground gang called Phoenix. Their leader tried to kill them in fear that their strength would overtake him but ended up being killed instead.
-Is cold to others but really cares about those close to him.
-Seoul University's top dog.
-Actually extremely smart.
-His punches will knock you out in an instant.
-Has an internal conflict where he blames himself for his mother's death even though it wasn't his fault.
-Hates the thought of losing someone close to him.
-Loves dogs and secretly Kookie (oOpS)
-Favorite food is tteoboki.
-People with big hands also tend to have big-
-He likes black.

Jeon Jungkook

Age: 18 (first year)DOB: September 23rdFun Facts--In case you didn't notice, (sarcasm) he's really innocent and gentle

DOB: September 23rd
Fun Facts-
-In case you didn't notice, (sarcasm) he's really innocent and gentle.
-He used to live with his mom and dad in Busan and moved to Seoul alone for university. His dad is currently overseas for business stuff.
-Music major (performing arts)
-Wants to be a singer
-He likes bunnies and cookies.
-He may not seem like it but he sings like a GOD.
-Favorite food is Korean knife noodles.
-Believes everyone, good and bad, has a good side to them.
-He HATES to see his hyungs (especially Taehyung) in pain.
-His favorite color is white.
-Bunny pajamas

Park Jimin