Violation-20

I hate school and its constant stress and workload.

⚠️Warning: this chapter contains explicit content not suitable for some readers, including violence and rape. I apologize in advance.

Jungkook

   "Now then, little birdie. Shall we begin?"

Jungkook whimpers and shakes his head furiously, but he knows that won't do anything.

Jason once again grabs a fistful of his head and pulls his head up. He licks a stripe from the corner of the boy's mouth to his eye, and Jungkook lets out a quiet sob, glaring at Jason in disgust.

"Now now little birdie," Jason growls. "I don't like that look you're giving me. You're at my mercy right now, so show me some respect, will ya?"

He leans forward and whispers in Jungkook's ear, "Boss said I can do whatever I want with you as long as I don't kill you. And no matter how much you scream and cry, no one will come save you. And if they do, they'll die."

He lets out a low chuckle and pulls back. "Now whaddaya have to say about that?"

Jungkook shakily tries his best to glare glare at him, but his eyes are full of fear and tears.

"Go to hell."

///////////

Jungkook's body slams heavily onto the concrete ground, and the boy cries out hoarsely. Wincing, he tries his best to crawl away with the chair still strapped to his back, but it's no use.

Jason kicks him hard in the stomach, once, twice, three times, and sends Jungkook's limp body skidding halfway across the room, leaving a trail of dark blood behind him.

Jason lets out a wild laugh and yanks the boy back upright. He grabs his chin and studies his face in amusement.

"I love the expressions you make," he cackles. "They make me want to see you suffer even-OOF!"

Jungkook slams his own forehead against Jason's, and the giant falls back, a hand flying immediately to the black bruise already forming.

   "You little bitch!" he howls and springs upon Jungkook, knocking him to the ground, fists flying and landing successful blows on the boy's face.

   Thud thud thud. The sound of fist connecting with flesh echoes in the dark warehouse. Then everything is silent.

   Jason wipes his mouth and stands up to get a better look at Jungkook. The boy is lying motionless on the ground, his every breath short and painful, covered in his own blood. He licks his lips and chuckles darkly at the sight.

   Jason unties his hands and legs from the chair, and Jungkook sinks into a fetal position on the cool floor. His hearing failing him, Jungkook can make out the faint sound of a belt being unbuckled, a fly being unzipped. He tries to open his eyes, but they're swollen shut. His own pants and boxers are torn off, and the boy gasps in shock. His soiled shirt is next.

   "N-no," Jungkook begs weakly. "P-please d-don't!"

   Jason cackles and coos sickly at Jungkook, who is trying to cover his naked body. He uses the rope from the chair to tie Jungkook's hands together in front of him and shoves him on his back.

   Despite the boy's resisting, Jason easily forces his legs apart and positions himself in front of him.

   Jungkook sobs weakly, then cries out when he feels something being pushed inside of him.

   "You're so tight little birdie," Jason grunts before thrusting in again dry.

   Jungkook pushes his bound hands against Jason's chest and tries to kick away, but the giant's grip on him is too strong.

   He screams and sobs as Jason continues to rape him, the pain too overwhelming as he speeds up his pace, going harder and ripping him apart.

  Finally, with a groan of pleasure from Jason, Jungkook feels a liquid substance being released inside of him, and his heart freezes.

   The giant pulls out, the liquid dripping from inside of Jungkook, and puts his pants back on.

   "Now this is why little birdies don't disobey their masters," Jason says giddily. After several minutes, Jungkook hears Jason leave the room, the door slamming shut behind him.

   He lays there, curled up into a tight ball on the cold, concrete ground as his consciousness fades, his bound hands gripping the rope, trying to feel something, anything. He welcomes the dark veil that covers him, swallowing him whole. Maybe he can stay like this forever, in a black void, away from the world and its cruelty.

   His mind spins and aches one last time, and his hands go limp.

   Then the darkness takes over.