Longing (filler)

Warning: Explicit-ish content

Taehyung

   Taehyung plops down on his bed and sighs, tired from the long school day. He looks at his watch, which reads 8:34  pm. It's too late to go out and wander, some officer might bother him, and Jin was just here so it's not like he can call him to come over again.

   I'll just take a shower.

   Taehyung forces himself back on his feet and walks into his bathroom, turning on the shower head and stripping.

   Fifteen minutes later, the blond steps out, dressed in a royal blue bathrobe and drying his wet hair with a towel. He hums to himself quietly as he organizes his things for class, not noticing the smaller boy standing in the corner by the door, staring.

   The boy takes a timid step forward, and Taehyung catches the small movement from the corner of his eye, jumping back and, out of habit, raising his hand to his imaginary belt where his gun would be hanging if he was equipped for a fight.

   "Jungkook!" Taehyung gasps. "You scared me. I thought you were a thief or something."

   The younger giggles, skipping over to Taehyung's bed and bouncing on it. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Do you want to bang me?"

Taehyung's breath catches in his throat, his heart suddenly flipping out. "W-what did you just say?"

"Do you wanna bang?"

Taehyung clutches the back of his desk chair to keep his knees from buckling. How the hell did Jungkook learn that?

"Kookie, where did you learn that from?"

Jungkook smiles brightly. "Jimin hyung told me that you wanted to bang with me."

That crazy bitch, Taehyung curses, making a mental note to beat his best friend's ass later.

"We can bang if hyungie wants to," Jungkook continues. "If it's with Tae Tae hyung I'm sure it'll be fun!"

Taehyung clears his throat, looking at Jungkook with a cold expression. "Kook, do you even know what you're saying?"

"I-I think so. Jiminie hyung said it's something you do with someone you love a lot." Jungkook makes a gesture with his arms. "And I love you this much!"

"You're mistaken, Kook. This isn't something I should be doing with you. You might get hurt."

The younger pouts. "But I wanna do it!"

Taehyung groans and sweeps his hair back. "Are you seriously begging me right now Jeon Jungkook? Do you have any idea what might happen?"

Jungkook just nods and looks at Taehyung with determined eyes. "I. Wanna. Bang."

Taehyung moves toward Jungkook quickly and suddenly, pushing him down on the bed and climbing on top of him. Jungkook gives the older a confused smile, and his eyes go wide when Taehyung crashes their lips together in a passionate kiss, his hands wandering up the younger's shirt and roaming over the skin on his belly.

Jungkook finally understands what's happening and puts his hands on Taehyung chest, trying to push him off but failing completely.

Taehyung slips his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, explores every inch and the younger gives in, melting at Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and nibbles Jungkook's ear, the younger gasping and letting out a moan as Taehyung kisses and sucks at his neck, leaving purple hickeys on the soft, white skin.

Taehyung pauses to admire his work. Jungkook is a complete mess. His shirt has ridden up to reveal the smooth skin on his stomach, and his face is flushed, his eyes full of lust as he pants.

The blond loves the way the boy looks right now, so different from the way he usually is.

"Say something, love," Taehyung whispers huskily, leaning down and leaving a trail of soft kisses on Jungkook's exposed belly.

"T-Tae Tae h-hyung," Jungkook moans. "P-please..."

"Get up!"

Taehyung groans and opens his eyes a crack to reveal a frantic Jungkook, fully dressed for school, shaking his arm.

"Hyungie you need to get up. You'll be late!"

The boy looks at Taehyung's clock and gasps.

"Sorry but I have to go before I'm late too!" Jungkook says, slinging his backpack onto his shoulders and dashing out the door. "Please hurry up!"

The door slams shut, and Taehyung's alone.

What a dream...

Taehyung sits up and groans at the obvious bulge in his sweatpants. He heads to the bathroom to solve his problem, glancing at the clock the same way Jungkook had done just moments before.

Shit, he curses in his mind. I'm gonna be really late now.

.............................................................

This is a filler by the way.😛