Fire with Fire-12

School starts for me on August 15th and I've been really stressed out lately preparing for the new semester and studying my ass off, so I haven't really been active with writing on Wattpad or had the time to.
  Therefore, this potato author-nim has decided to change her update schedule from at least once a week to at least once every TWO weeks, at least for now until I get my life organized.
  Please understand and I hope you'll forgive me for this SiN!!😭
  But for now please enjoy the latest chapter of Innocence!      (^_^)

——————————————-

Taehyung

   The 20-year old steps out of his dorm dressed in new clothes; a simple black t-shirt that shows off his muscles and a fresh pair of black ripped jeans with black Timberlands. He slings his black, leather school bag over his shoulder and walks off, heading for an alleyway between two third-year dorms where he promised to meet with Jimin to spray paint the walls.

Checking his watch, he chuckles to himself. 36 minutes until classes start. That's more than enough time.

   Taehyung opens up his bag to take out his can of purple spray paint when something light hits the back of his head, and he stops. Turning around, he hears the rustling of bushes and the quick footsteps of someone running away. The sound of their footsteps is gone before he can run after them.

Bending down, he snatches the piece of crumpled up paper that was thrown at him off the ground and unfolds it. His eyes narrow and his eyebrows furrow as he reads.

We know where you are and running away again is useless at this point. Did you think you and your little bitch were alone last night? Well think again, because my men are everywhere. If you want to keep him safe, you'd best watch your back.

I hope to see you soon, V.

Taehyung's breath hitches and he looks up from the note, scanning his surroundings for anyone who may be watching him. He doesn't see anyone suspicious.

Shoving the paper into his pocket, he picks up his bag and runs as fast as he can. He pushes through the small groups of people walking around buying breakfast. They protest and shoot him annoyed looks, but he doesn't care. There's only one person on his mind.

Jungkook

Jungkook washes the last dish from his breakfast and puts it on the drying rack before picking up his backpack on the couch. There's a frantic knock on the door and the boy opens it to find a panting Taehyung standing on the doorstep.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" Jungkook asks, worried.

"Fine. I'm fine," the older replies before regaining his composure. "Did anything weird happen after I left?"

Jungkook thinks for a bit and shakes his head no, to which Taehyung sighs in relief.

"Hurry up and put on your shoes," he says in his deep voice. "From now on I'll be walking you to school."

Taehyung's words confuse the younger a bit, but he's glad that his hyung wants to be with him, even if it's just walking to school together.

Taehyung

After accompanying Jungkook to his home room class, the older walks into his own class and plops into his seat, pulling out his phone and hiding it under his desk in case his teacher walks  in.

ThatHandsomeTae (YOU)
Guys we need to talk

BrainJoon
Dude what's wrong?

JiminTheMochi
Is it about HIM?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HoeSeok
??

YoongiMan
This better be important. I'm with Jimin and don't need you ruining the mood.

JiminTheMochi
Dafuq. We're just studying together, chill.

ThatHandsomeTae (YOU)
I received a threatening note

JiminTheMochi
Omo. Spill the tea.

BrainJoon
.....

ThatHandsomeTae (YOU)
I think...Phoenix found us.

HoeSeok
...
Shit

YoongiMan
WHAT

JiminTheMochi
Fuck why can't they just leave us alone??!?

BrainJoon
Guys calm down and let's meet in the storage room during lunch.

JiminTheMochi
Got it

Time skip yo lazy ass
////////////////

   It's noon, and the five of them are sitting on the floor of the large storage room on the third floor.

   "So what the hell happened??" Jimin exclaims, biting his thumb like he always does when he's frustrated.

   "This morning someone threw a note at me and ran away before I could catch them," Taehyung says, his long bangs hiding the angry look in his eyes. He passes the note around, and everyone's expressions grow dark.

   "So you've finally met someone special to you, huh." Hoseok mutters and gives Taehyung a small smile. "Well I'm happy for you."

   Taehyung sputters and looks away. "It's not like that," he says, hiding his blush.

   Yoongi looks at the two of them like he doesn't give a fuck (he does care about his friends he just doesn't show it) and clears his throat.

   "I received a note too," he says, and the others look at him with wide eyes.
"I found one on my desk just minutes after Tae texted us. It called me Suga and said that I should be careful or I and the people around me will suffer the consequences."

   Namjoon stood up abruptly.

   "It's got to be Phoenix. We used to be in that underground gang before we ran away, so only they know our aliases." He added, "They've come to get back at us for killing Felix, the former leader. There's nothing else we did to earn their hate other than that."

   The group is silent for a while, everyone thinking and taking the news in.

   Finally, Taehyung speaks up.

   "They won't stop until they kill us all." His eyes grow darker and darker as he continues.

   "So we have no choice but to fight them. Fire with fire."

....................................................

Sorry about the weird texting format but Wattpad was being mean so it only worked this way😅
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰