Chapter 1: Vibrant

GUYS I WROTE THIS LIKE THREE YEARS AGO AND I THINK I WAS ON CRACK.
It's VERY cringe. Soz.

Monday. Ugh. The alarm of my phone rang in my ear and I instantly make myself cold (to wake myself up). Goosebumps appear and before I know
it, I'm wide awake.

I walk out of my room, still in my P-J's, to find my brother, Quinn, cooking breakfast.
"Morning, whatcha got there?" I ask sitting on the table.
"Bacon, eggs and fruit" he replies, dishing up my breakfast. The cacophony of cars and people chatting sings in my ear as I enjoy my food.

|~|~| Time skip |~|~|

Feeling the cold swoosh of air brush past my shoulder gives me tingling sensations. I continue to walk as I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. My arm hairs rise and I pull my plaid jacket over them, so no one sees. Hands Grip my shoulders and pull me into a near by ally and a hand that smelt of smoke, groped my mouth. Two green eyes met mine, and they weren't just an ordinary green. It was a glowing green. Vibrant.
"Now, if I let go, missy, you better not scream..." The anonymous man slowly slips his filthy hand away, leaving me open access to scream, talk or do whatever. Oh well, his choice. Because I have got quite a mouth on me.

"Sir, before you do anything else, can I please warn you - you don't wanna' do this." I sigh as he returns with a laugh; his bad I guess. He walks towards me with drunken steps, he places a hand on my shoulder and I clench my fists and send him flying. No, I did not punch him, or even touch him in fact. it's one of my many powers. I can control people, I choose not to though. I don't want to risk getting exposed. But this guy, he is too drunk to remember. I run out of the alleyway and rub the dirt off my ripped, denim jeans and continue walking until I bump into - wait! Spider-Man?!

PETERS POV

"Yep! Love you too, bye May!" I close the door behind me and jog down the stairs, I look up to see Y/n, walking down the stairs in front of me, nodding her head to her music. Ugh. She thinks she is better than everyone! I have to admit, she is extremely smart... and pretty... and she has a nice smile... and her eyes are gorgeous! - PETER! STOP! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE HER!
I look up to see her way ahead of me, I follow her to where she is heading. Okay, okay, I know it sounds creepy, but I just have a sick feeling rising. My arm hairs go up and I notice y/n is nowhere to be seen. SHIT! I quickly change into my sidey suit and I hear nearby voices in another ally, I follow it to see a man knocked down and a lady bumped into me - wait! Y/n?!
"Are you alright ma'am?" I ask, she has a panicked look in her face.
"Y-yeah! Did you just get here? Or have you been here the whole time?"
"I, uh, I just got here.."
"okay! Bye!"
Y/n hurriedly walks past me, obviously on her way to school, and I check on the unconscious man. He still has a pulse, but there is no marks of struggle or red marks on the man.. somethings up.

Y/N POV

Music fills my ears as I shove my ear phones in. The subway is busy today, I managed to find a seat near the front. I see a pregnant lady struggle to enter the subway. I automatically get off my seat and put my bag there so no one takes it, and make my way towards her,
"Excuse me, would you like my seat?" I offer, smiling warmly.
"Oh, thank you dear." She rubs her belly and follows me through the crowd. I take my bag off the seat and stand in her position.

          |~|~| Time skip |~|~|

I enter to hear teenagers chatting and laughing. I run to my locker, which happens to be right next to Peters. If we both weren't so competitive, I think we could've been friends. I mean, I'm not denying that he is extremely attractive, his milky brown eyes always glistening. Ugh. Stop it Y/n! You are supposed to hate him!  The speakers roared from above.
"Peter Parker, Michelle Jones and  Y/N  Y/L/N, please report to Mr. Harris's office. That's all."
I shove everything in my locker quickly, lock it and run to the English class room. Peter and MJ close behind me.
"Mr. Harris?" I ask, confused on the situation.
"Kids! Okay MJ, since you are the new captain of the decathlon team, you should be aware of the championship coming up in California, and how you pick the two smartest competitors from your team to compete. Now, I have made a suggestion (gesturing towards you and Peter), but if you would like to change, feel free to."
"Mr. Harris, I completely agree with your chosen two." MJ looks at you with a devilish grin, because she knows you have a small crush on Peter. Well, I guess that's what a best friend is for - to annoy you.
"Well, if that's all, Peter, Y/N, you will be leaving tomorrow. Pack for 2 nights." Mr Harris smiles then waves you off.
You and Peter storm off in different directions as the bells rings for class to start.

       |~|~| Lunch Timeeee |~|~|

MJ and I sit at the end of a long table. With Peter and Ned at the other end.
"Have you heard any news from Liz?"
I hear peter ask Ned, Michelle and I look at each other and roll our eyes at each other.
"Nah, she's outta' your life, man" Ned replies with a pat on peters back.
"We should probably forget about her, before we come across as stalkers.." Peter says turning off his phone.

"Too late!" I say and laugh,
"You guys are losers" MJ says and we walk off, leaving a stunned and embarrassed Ned and Peter.

           |~|~| Time skip homee |~|~|

I walk through the door feeling quite great about myself, I got an A+ in my Maths C exam and when the ladies baby is born (the lady from this morning), I will be it's personal baby sitter! Money money money! I stop in my tracks to see none other than Tony Stark talking to Quinn. I immediately take out my head phones and stutter out a hello.
"Hello Y/n, I have been talking to your brother about your special abilities, and how we could use you and your powers in the team!"
He smiles at me and acts like this isn't a big deal, I just try and act calm about this; but really imma bout to explode with happiness.
"Ye - uh - yeah.. sure i mean, if I'm not busy or anything.. but is there any other teenagers on the team? And will I live here or...?"
"No, if it's alright, I would like you to live in the avengers tower - so I can see your powers and you can get used to the other avengers. Spider-Man is a teen, but I can't tell you his name because it's classified..."
I fiddle with my thumbs as I take in all the information,
"When?" I ask wanting to know when I am moving.
"Well, best is if you move in this afternoon..."
I nod and take myself to my room to go pack my bags.

A/N: How do you guys like it so far? So the plan is to get Peter and yourself to become friends in the next chapter when you are in LA... You will become an avenger ect. Okay so if you like it so far and want it to continue - please leave a comment!!

And sorry if there is any grammar or vocabulary mistakes...
WORD COUNT: 1320

-P.B.