Chapter 7; Colourful

Y/n POV

"Okay, okay, I see your point but you have to admit that your wrong!" I somewhat shout at Peter.
"Uhhhh no, I am not wrong, you are! I don't know how you could think that!" He replies
"Spider-Man is obviously the better superhero! With iron man as his 'father figure' - imagine what he could become! He will be, like, 100 times better than iron man in the future!"
"I'm not gonna' win this argument, am I?"
"Nope" I say, popping the 'p'.
My watch says we have 2 minutes until the fireworks start, peter and I have been looking up at the stars and discussing random topics.
"I'm hungry. You want a churro?" Peter looks over at me after he finishes his short sentence.
"Yeah, lets go."
-.-...—- after you doods get the churro -.—.-.-.-.

BOOM. SSSSS.
The sound of fire works fills my ears as I share a churros with Peter. Blue, pink, green, orange, red, all the different shades. The sky was colourful.
"Let's take some photos, y/n" Peter yells over the sound of the fireworks.

"I'm not that photogenic" I reply, just so I could hear him tell me I'm wrong.
"Come on! You're pretty so I beg to differ on that one!"
"Oh alright."

A billion pictures later.....

At the hotel room, peter and I order some 'midnight snacks', we order pizza with Dr. Pepper, choc lava cake, and normal cake. It's gonna be a feast.
"Hey, what day is it?" Peter asks,
"It's October 3rd"

—————————
Hey hoes, it's October third. If you don't get this, your going in my burn book ;). Anyways, can someone please tell me why Katy says it's October third when he asks what DAY not DATE. Smh.
Anyways, just letting you know that the next chapter is gonna be an Instagram one, so hold onto your tits, because i just stole some bomb ass photos off the internet.

- P xoxo